Funny Memes, Any Subject

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1708394661151.png

rod

Retired 23 years
I shared an apartment in Rockford, Il. after high school with a friend who was Catholic. Monday through Saturday he was the biggest shoplifter, boozer, womanizer, basic thief and all around kind of kid your parents warned you about. Come Friday he would eat nothing but fish and Sunday he never missed church. To this day he is basically the same.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I shared an apartment in Rockford, Il. after high school with a friend who was Catholic. Monday through Saturday he was the biggest shoplifter, boozer, womanizer, basic thief and all around kind of kid your parents warned you about. Come Friday he would eat nothing but fish and Sunday he never missed church. To this day he is basically the same.
Wow.

I didn't know @UnionStrong was your age.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
A Catholics life.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
He got forgiven at Saturday confession and goes back to work on Monday !! Lol