Funny Memes, Any Subject

I have NOT been lurking

Eat. Sleep. Work. Jork.
1708888134064408.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That movie actually spooked me, for some reason.
It hit me.
Worked hard, kept things going, raised kids, on top of it all the time and all the way.
When Ed Tom went to see cousin Ellis and he was feeling the weight of how things were changing and how different his job was getting and handling things. How he felt "outmatched". Facing quitting. Not sure what that would bring.

"What you got ain't nuthin' new. They all ain't waitin' on you. This country's hard on people. You can't stop what's comin'. That's vanity."
I was still a few years from retirement, but that scene put a lot of things in perspective for me.

"Yeah well, I'm not a good man. Now, get me another beer, Dragon Lady." - Clint (Gran Torino)

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It hit me.
I worked hard, kept things going, raised kids, on top of it all the time and all the way.
When Ed Tom went to see cousin Ellis and he was feeling the weight of how things were changing and how different his job was getting and handling things. How he felt "outmatched". Facing quitting. Not sure what that would bring.

"What you got ain't nuthin' new. They all ain't waitin' on you. This country's hard on people. You can't stop what's comin'. That's vanity."
I was still a few years from retirement, but that scene put a lot of things in perspective for me.
I’m sorry to say, you’re right. We’re faced with what we’re faced with. Best get on with it. From my cold dead hands. The difference between me and the heathens? I’ve got the Lord on my side, and I’m not even worried about my eventual destiny, I’ll still do what’s right in Gods eyes.

Last edited: