Funny Memes, Any Subject

rod

Retired 23 years
1721778240672.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
He died in 2019. 89 years old.
I was in a restaurant not too long ago. A fellow came in very, very slow. Hunched over, very crippled and aged. He had a USS Missouri hat on. It looked brand new. Him and his wife sat on the table in front of me. I always try and make it a point to speak to such men and try to thank them for their service. There hardly are any WW2 vets left.

I finished eating and as I walked by I said, "Excuse me sir, Were you on the Missouri when the Japs officially surrendered?"
"Hell no!" he said "I ain't that damn old!" He was a Korea man, too.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was in a restaurant not too long ago. A fellow came in very, very slow. Hunched over, very crippled and aged. He had a USS Missouri hat on. It looked brand new. Him and his wife sat on the table in front of me. I always try and make it a point to speak to such men and try to thank them for their service. There hardly are any WW2 vets left.

I finished eating and as I walked by I said, "Excuse me sir, Were you on the Missouri when the Japs officially surrendered?"
"Hell no!" he said "I ain't that damn old!" He was a Korea man, too.
My father was a bit too young for WW2, but I had uncles that served. Different branches, Army, Navy, Air Corp. I heard a few stories, sanitized version at least. Those guys were what made this country great. I was privileged to grow up amongst them.