Gloating over hall Charges

5habits100

Yeah, I stop at nothing. I had a real live conversation with this faux Teamster and I related the content of that conversation, but I guess I needed to tape record it to satisfy the B apologists on here.
I'm not apologizing for anyone. I know KB and I know you are full of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
You got me. I'm going on 804 radio this weekend since you did and reveal my true identity of leadbelly. Hector has me set up after hour 2.
You're a piece of work. I know Keith as well and he said what he said. No 8 hour guarantee for ANYBODY that works Saturday.

10 point

I thought the only requirements to be a Teamster were a pulse and the ability to pay Union dues.
And to have the heart to support your fellow coworkers on a strike line or at least one shift. Can you relate to that? I didn't think so. Having a pulse is a good thing having a spine is something that evidently escapes your composition.

5habits100

You're a piece of work. I know Keith as well and he said what he said. No 8 hour guarantee for ANYBODY that works Saturday.
I know I am a piece of fine art.

You don't call another steward, you don't call your BA, you call an IBT rep about your supplemental issue.

You are a piece.....of work.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And to have the heart to support your fellow coworkers on a strike line or at least one shift. Can you relate to that? I didn't think so. Having a pulse is a good thing having a spine is something that evidently escapes your composition.

I just hope I can slither to my mailbox on the 1st of the month when I am retired.

10 point

image.gif
Returned from where?
His mailbox.