Gloating over hall Charges

Brown Spider

I, (for one)....

Will never say, I am embarrassed by our IBT leadership.

Individuals are accountable for their own actions.

But, the people throwing stones (at glass houses).... have never been there.

And, never will be.

It's easy to criticize someone, from a lofty perch in your "Ivory Tower".

Your opinion would change, If you were in the trenches.

(actually doing something, to promote our Union)

-Bug-
I'm afraid Bug...that you are a bit confused about who is sitting on a lofty perch in an "Ivory Tower" and who is actually in the trenches. (Don't worry about it Bug...it comes with that sense of entitlement)

badsporh

He who is not with us, is against us.
I plan on speaking to the driver who asked for his 8 tomorrow to see if has any interest in filing a group grievance for everyone who worked on Saturday.

All they can do is say no.
Keith B was questioned about this on Friday of last week and he said that the company was not liable for an 8 hour guarantee to any employees on Saturday. Even if they were "forced" to work and requested 8.

10 point

Keith B was questioned about this on Friday of last week and he said that the company was not liable for an 8 hour guarantee to any employees on Saturday. Even if they were "forced" to work and requested 8.
Except those who we're not given the opportunity to work five days Monday through Friday?

Last edited by a moderator:

542thruNthru

Wow that's ridiculous.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Your information, is obviously.... second hand.

-Bug-

badsporh

Your information, is obviously.... second hand.

-Bug-
Really??? Why would you say that it is "obviously" second hand??
How would you know or not know if I talked directly to brother B or not?
I'm intrigued.

Dr.Brownz

I'm not talking about that crap.

In the "forced to work a 6th day" thread JackBurton said that he was sent out with a full day's work on a Saturday, ran off the air and brought the rest of the work back. He then said that he fully expected to be paid for his 8 as he had had been forced to come to work. Show me any other company in the world that is going to pay an employee for 8 hours of work when they only worked for an hour. That is what I mean I say Joe Unions love to hide behind the contract.

If he isnt paid for 8 hours what good is the 8 hour gurantee?

You should be rooting for your union brothers to take as much money as possible. Instead you are a wanna be management type person.

5habits100

Really??? Why would you say that it is "obviously" second hand??
How would you know or not know if I talked directly to brother B or not?
I'm intrigued.
Because full-time employees put to work are guaranteed 8 hours. You people will stop at nothing to slander someone or try to make stuff up. KB would ask you what supplement you are under then tell you.

badsporh

Because full-time employees put to work are guaranteed 8 hours. You people will stop at nothing to slander someone or try to make stuff up. KB would ask you what supplement you are under then tell you.
Yeah, I stop at nothing. I had a real live conversation with this faux Teamster and I related the content of that conversation, but I guess I needed to tape record it to satisfy the B apologists on here.

UniteandWin

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it" So many Ups/Teamsters are totally blind to the greater good, or to selfish to acknowledge it. Unlearn the propaganda, and inform yourself of facts about the attack on your wallet that is happening as we speak, by union busters that are licking thier chops about trumps election, don't wait until it's to late

Sent using BrownCafe App

KingofFluff

Yeah "Keith".... Total :censored2:
doesnt_make_any_sense_anchorman.gif