Global warming

tourists24

I haven't read anything that said we wouldn't have winter. Maybe you need to go back and read what scientists are saying.
Always hear what the "experts" say. All I know is I'm not seeing any proof the world is getting out of hand because man is causing the temperatures to go up and up

tourists24

One does not prove the other. One can pollute their environment and make a mess. That doesn't mean it causes catastrophic rise in temperatures, which is not the case anyway

wkmac

I never said it did. You asked where you mentioned mankind and I just pointed where you did. You may not have meant it as taken but the fact is you mentioned it.

Personally I think both sides of the political debate are mostly full of :censored2:. If you include yourself in one of those groups, then yes I just said you are full of :censored2: but let it be noted you threw yourself under that bus.

tourists24

I never said it did. You asked where you mentioned mankind and I just pointed where you did. You may not have meant it as taken but the fact is you mentioned it.

Personally I think both sides of the political debate are mostly full of :censored2:. If you include yourself in one of those groups, then yes I just said you are full of :censored2: but let it be noted you threw yourself under that bus.
Point taken. Not really sure what group I fall into. I do stand by my statements stating I don't believe man is causing temperatures to go up and up. If that makes me full of :censored2: then so be it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
BensoL20140105_low.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wait, Barack Obama was wrong? I guess there’s a first for everything.
Via CNS News:

“Excessively high temperatures” are “already” harming public health nationwide, Pres. Obama declared on Nov. 1, 2013, two months before today’s assault by record low temperatures.

In his executive order on climate change, Obama warned that too much rain – and not enough rain – also dictated that executive action against climate fluctuations:

“The impacts of climate change — including an increase in prolonged periods of excessively high temperatures, more heavy downpours, an increase in wildfires, more severe droughts, permafrost thawing, ocean acidification, and sea-level rise — are already affecting communities, natural resources, ecosystems, economies, and public health across the Nation. These impacts are often most significant for communities that already face economic or health-related challenges, and for species and habitats that are already facing other pressures.”

(AlQaeda is decimated too)

oldngray

nowhere special
Wait, Barack Obama was wrong? I guess there’s a first for everything.
Via CNS News:

“Excessively high temperatures” are “already” harming public health nationwide, Pres. Obama declared on Nov. 1, 2013, two months before today’s assault by record low temperatures.

In his executive order on climate change, Obama warned that too much rain – and not enough rain – also dictated that executive action against climate fluctuations:

“The impacts of climate change — including an increase in prolonged periods of excessively high temperatures, more heavy downpours, an increase in wildfires, more severe droughts, permafrost thawing, ocean acidification, and sea-level rise — are already affecting communities, natural resources, ecosystems, economies, and public health across the Nation. These impacts are often most significant for communities that already face economic or health-related challenges, and for species and habitats that are already facing other pressures.”

(AlQaeda is decimated too)

Obama will control the climate with Executive Orders. Or was that Odors?