Global warming

MAKAVELI

Ok so we agree. Global warming is propaganda not based on science. We also agree it's sad there are still a few simple minded folk that believe in that garbage. They're becoming the new flat earth society.
Stick your head in the sand all you want. Doesn't change what is happening to our environment, only makes it worse. Storms are getting stronger, droughts worsen, heat waves longer and hotter. But hey we have nothing to do with that. ;)

av8torntn

Stick your head in the sand all you want. Doesn't change what is happening to our environment, only makes it worse. Storms are getting stronger, droughts worsen, heat waves longer and hotter. But hey we have nothing to do with that. ;)

Since your "scientific proof" wasn't scientific you now resort to the because I said so argument. Now that sir is funny.

Whatever happened to your demand for scientific proof?

MAKAVELI

Since your "scientific proof" wasn't scientific you now resort to the because I said so argument. Now that sir is funny.

Whatever happened to your demand for scientific proof?
Because you have no proof that it is not happening. The science is there and all you have is conspiracy theories and propaganda. I'm sure the people in the Philippines and the UK right now agree with your conspiracy.

av8torntn

Because you have no proof that it is not happening. The science is there and all you have is conspiracy theories and propaganda. I'm sure the people in the Philippines and the UK right now agree with your conspiracy.

It's true I have no proof just like you have no proof. It's untrue that I have some grand conspiracy to disprove your myth. In all honesty you don't strike me as the type to need a grand conspiracy to disprove.

MAKAVELI

It's true I have no proof just like you have no proof. It's untrue that I have some grand conspiracy to disprove your myth. In all honesty you don't strike me as the type to need a grand conspiracy to disprove.
Oh I think you do need a conspiracy theory. It seems to be the only way for the republican party to survive today, barely. So you go ahead and keep believing earth is flat and the mighty dollar is be all end all.

av8torntn

Oh I think you do need a conspiracy theory. It seems to be the only way for the republican party to survive today, barely. So you go ahead and keep believing earth is flat and the mighty dollar is be all end all.

So you finally exposed your true motives. Not sure why you guys want to destroy the world economy but it's certainly not for science.

Why does it have to be the fault of republicans that you know nothing about science?

MAKAVELI

So you finally exposed your true motives. Not sure why you guys want to destroy the world economy but it's certainly not for science.

Why does it have to be the fault of republicans that you know nothing about science?
Yes we all know doing what's good for the environment is going to put the world economy into a tailspin. You really need some new material. There are new businesses being built everyday that are focused on being more environmentally sustainable and thriving. Even China is starting to realize this concept. I guess the republican party will be the last.

av8torntn

Yes we all know doing what's good for the environment is going to put the world economy into a tailspin. You really need some new material. There are new businesses being built everyday that are focused on being more environmentally sustainable and thriving. Even China is starting to realize this concept. I guess the republican party will be the last.

You posted it not I sir.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Are storms, droughts and heat waves getting worse or is the media just alot better at reporting it in 2014 than in 1850?

MAKAVELI

Do you have an open mind when it is about climate change? Based on your posts, I would say you have made up your mind on it.
I made up my mind that the human race has the biggest impact on the environment on this planet compared to any other species. To deny that is to be closed minded and ignorant. We weren't the first to inhabit this world and if we do nothing to take care of it, we won't be the last. I'm sorry if that rubs the republican party the wrong way but to ignore the facts is the biggest mistake we can make. Technology has advanced so fast in the past 50 years that there is no excuse not to focus on technology that can help preserve the environment for future generations.