Global warming

MAKAVELI

"The National Weather Service some places in the area are on track for some of their coldest winters in history. Olney has weather records dating back to 1890 and is on pace for its second coldest winter ever. Effingham’s records go back to 1892 and they’re on pace for the seventh coldest winter in history."
Apparently av8torntn doesn't recognize temperatures outside the US.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-e-mann/drunken-arctic-goes-head-_b_4695445.html

2014-01-30-globe2-thumb.jpg

Looking at this image of temperature deviations we can see how the Arctic, in its "drunken" meandering, has fallen head over heels, hitting the southeastern U.S. like an over-enthusiastic reveler face-planting in the gutter shortly after closing time. The large purple region over the eastern U.S. represents weather 20 degrees friend colder than the 1979-2000 average. Compare that to the massive red expanse over Alaska and Canada, which indicates weather 20 degrees friend warmer than the same baseline.

av8torntn

That's my point. Even though the government is saying we are all freezing to death your leftwing website is trying to tell us it's hot out.

av8torntn

MAKAVELI

I know. I just think it humorous that when I do that you guys cry and whine about "source". There isn't a group in the world more hypocritical than the leftists.
So you do recognize that " globally" it was an above average January even with the polar vortex moving south into the us.

av8torntn

So you do recognize that " globally" it was an above average January even with the polar vortex moving south into the us.

Do you recognize that we are entering a mini ice age according to science? Do you also acknowledge that your debate skills are weak and childish? Do you also admit that you are closed minded and intolerant of others?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I know. I just think it humorous that when I do that you guys cry and whine about "source". There isn't a group in the world more hypocritical than the leftists.
I think it shows how weak your arguments are when you use Anthony Watt as a source.

That's hypocritical.