Global warming

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
By your own admission you relied on junk science to make your arguments. In those cases I do not need luck.
Black is white, up is down. I am right and you are wrong.

That pretty much sums up your arguments.

You are 'winning', just like Charlie Sheen is 'winning'.

island1fox

Black is white, up is down. I am right and you are wrong.

That pretty much sums up your arguments.

You are 'winning', just like Charlie Sheen is 'winning'.

rr,

Sounds like a perfect description of you and your associates --Winning --now where have we seen that before --it could be the "other side" of this ----"I am winning this discussion " I refer you to the Abortion thread !!

av8torntn

rr,

Sounds like a perfect description of you and your associates --Winning --now where have we seen that before --it could be the "other side" of this ----"I am winning this discussion " I refer you to the Abortion thread !!

Notice how it's only junk science when it disagrees with the point he was trying to make? It was the only source of science when it agreed with the point he wanted to make.

Much like his argument that you couldn't link to a website that discussed a report until he did it.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
OK unicorn. Don't get your feelings hurt there. Mocking you is just good clean fun and it wouldn't be so easy if you didn't make it that way.
No worries. I'm just going to head over to Pandora and listen to some Conway Twitty on the old George Jones station and have me a swell ole time!

av8torntn

Like how you are pretending to ride that unicorn into sunset? Or is it My Little Pony?

You could call me science believer but you probably feel like that just makes you look worse so you pretend that I deny there's a climate. Honestly that doesn't make you look any better. The results are always the same with the leftists. When confronted with science, or your theories questioned, the end result is always the same and ends with you guys calling people names like you never left the third grade or having a tantrum.

MAKAVELI

You could call me science believer but you probably feel like that just makes you look worse so you pretend that I deny there's a climate. Honestly that doesn't make you look any better. The results are always the same with the leftists. When confronted with science, or your theories questioned, the end result is always the same and ends with you guys calling people names like you never left the third grade or having a tantrum.
Hey twilight, are you going to sugar cube corner?