Global warming

MAKAVELI

"This winter, there was a big blocking ridge of high pressure in the western U.S., all the way up into Canada, and that redirected the flow of the jet stream and allowed that very cold air to come down into the Midwest and Northeast.," Weather Channel meteorologist Carl Parker says.
High pressure usually brings clear skies; low pressure brings clouds and precipitation.

av8torntn

Don't forget what was next.

"Through the first three weeks of the month, the USA saw four tornadoes, one of the lowest marks on record."

MAKAVELI

Where did it say mild tornado season or is that something of your creation?
Did I say you said those exact words or the article ? Don't be so sensitive bro. I'm just pointing out that there is at least 3 to 4 more months where tornadoes can be flaring up east of the Rockies.

av8torntn

I'm guessing you didn't know the north and northeast tend to have longer, colder winters than the rest of the country. No surprise there.

Top ten coldest march must have struck a nerve with you. Maybe it was the over 2000 record low temperatures.

No surprise you didn't read it as it didn't fit your agenda.

island1fox

Wow. The Flowers are blooming , the daffodils are up ---Spring has arrived as usual --and the daffies are also still out there Preaching the end of the world and "Global Warming" ---Sorry I meant to stay "Climate Change"--as in Spring -Summer -Fall and YES --I predict --the Winter will arrive again--after a warm spring -a hot summer -a cool fall and a very cold winter.:balloon:

oldngray

nowhere special
globalwarming2-1.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wow. The Flowers are blooming , the daffodils are up ---Spring has arrived as usual --and the daffies are also still out there Preaching the end of the world and "Global Warming" ---Sorry I meant to stay "Climate Change"--as in Spring -Summer -Fall and YES --I predict --the Winter will arrive again--after a warm spring -a hot summer -a cool fall and a very cold winter.:balloon:
So to sum up, the seasons are still changing so climate change isn't real..... Ya that checks out....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gosh, had to pull out the sweatshirt....it was 51 degrees at 8:00 this morning. The café mocha at Peet's was really good.....global warming in my belly !!