Global warming

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you're against all fossil fuels, nuclear power, pesticides, automobiles, glass windows, and electricity... because you love birds? You're hilarious man.

oldngray

nowhere special
http://www.masterresource.org/2013/11/avian-mortality-negin-vs-wiegand/
The wind industry is set up to hide their horrific mortality problem. Some East Coast studies I have looked have concealed tens of thousand of fatalities. I recently looked over a 7 month study that I believe concealed over 25,000 bat fatalities and over 5000 bird fatalities. This was the estimated mortality from just 28- 2.5 MW turbines after making adjustments for their tiny search areas and other factors.

These two scientists argue back and forth and mostly about who is funding them, which is valid since both sides have bias, but it does show those death rates claimed are disputed.

av8torntn

So you're against all fossil fuels, nuclear power, pesticides, automobiles, glass windows, and electricity... because you love birds? You're hilarious man.

But if I were opposed to all of that but wanted the government to force "wind farms" on everyone else I'd just be an environmentalist. The hypocrisy of the left is actuall what's hilarious.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tell me about it. We've known for years you leftists won't be satisified with anything short of banning all competative sports. In the name of the enviornment of course.
Tell me about it. We've known for years you leftists won't be satisified with anything short of banning all competative sports. In the name of the enviornment of course.
Fixed it for you champ.

oldngray

nowhere special
“Ten years ago I simply parroted what the IPCC told us. One day I started checking the facts and data – first I started with a sense of doubt but then I became outraged when I discovered that much of what the IPCC and the media were telling us was sheer nonsense and was not even supported by any scientific facts and measurements. To this day I still feel shame that as a scientist I made presentations of their science without first checking it.”

bobbybrown

1397426759330.jpg
This guy

Sent using BrownCafe App

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since bhos has again not made a decision about the keystone pipeline then the only logical thing is he is for more oil related pollution .
All that oil coming out of the ground has to be shipped via tanker cars or trucks . Thus with more & more vehicles on the roads the only conclusion is that more accidents will result .