Global warming

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Well, you're posting videos of a Boeing mechanical engineer who's an actor on TV whose considered a scientist because of a Disney program.

Just sayin'.
I posted a video from a comedy show, because, at this point, the deniers are nothing more than a joke.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Attack the messenger instead of trying to refute the message again. I would stack any one of them above your experts. Like Bill Nye? Really.
Did I present Bill Nye as a climate expert? I posted a comedy video illustrating how ridiculous the anti-science deniers are.

Would you car to tell me which one of the signatories on your 'scathing rebuttal' you would like to put forth as an expert on the climate? Just one. It's like finding one Republican who favors net neutrality.

av8torntn

Did I present Bill Nye as a climate expert? I posted a comedy video illustrating how ridiculous the anti-science deniers are.

Would you car to tell me which one of the signatories on your 'scathing rebuttal' you would like to put forth as an expert on the climate? Just one. It's like finding one Republican who favors net neutrality.

Wasn't that long ago there were demands that anything posted in this thread be a "peer reviewed paper". Pretty sad the best you guys can do now is offer up the battle bot expert.

oldngray

nowhere special
Please, tell me just one of the 'scientists' in your rebuttal that you would consider a climate expert. Just one.

That link wasn't a rebuttal but did have links to other studies. All you need to do is click on those links and find one that you consider "acceptable".

Among the signatories are: Dr. George Wolff, who formerly chaired the Environmental Protection Agency's Clean Air Scientific Advisory Committee; Joseph S. D'Aleo, a fellow with the American Meteorological Society; Dr. Neil Laverne Frank, former director of the National Hurricane Center in Florida; and William M. "Bill" Gray, emeritus professor of atmospheric science at Colorado State University.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No one that supports the side of disbelievers will ever be qualified enough to suit the likes of rr or tos, or others.

Why even try?? They can do their own running around.

oldngray

nowhere special
No one that supports the side of disbelievers will ever be qualified enough to suit the likes of rr or tos, or others.

Why even try?? They can do their own running around.

Of course. Any scientist that doesn't support their agenda is not credible. Its not as if they were experts like politicians or actors.