Global warming

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Seems fairly common for you to comment about something you haven't read doesn't it?

Actually I did read the source of the article, and quoted the author. He refers to 'human induced climate change' and 'mean climate warming'.

As usual, you didn't check the source and lashed out blindly, very typical.

av8torntn

Actually I did read the source of the article, and quoted the author. He refers to 'human induced climate change' and 'mean climate warming'.

As usual, you didn't check the source and lashed out blindly, very typical.

That's why you didn't know what to call it? I read your admission.

rod

Retired 23 years
What a crappy summer this is turning out to be weather wise. Our local dirt track has been scheduled to run every Saturday since April 26th. That's 10 Saturdays they should have been open. So far they have been rained out all but 4 weekends. Tonights races were just cancelled because its raining AGAIN. I feel sorry for the people who have made summer vacation plans for around here this year. This weekend along with the races we had a big concert going on and a state wide HOG (Harley) convention going. All I can say is there must be a lot of disappointed wet campers and bikers in the area.

rod

Retired 23 years
If its rained out do you get to watch mud wrasslin' instead?

It has happened on more than one occasion. The catch is is that the races have to be going on as usual ----and then it rains. Its very seldom some good looker gets involved with stuff like that. Most of the time its the toothless crowd

tourists24

Imagine that. It's warmer in spots and cooler in spots. Man is obviously making the world warmer. The climate never changed til 100 years ago. Bad man bad man

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bringdough