Global warming

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Wow, that was convincing.

Is this one of the scientific articles you've used to come to your denial conclusions with?
The logic of conservatards is simple; climate change primarily affects the future, and in the future they'll be dead, so they don't give a flying frijole.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How come all these big spokespersons won't lead by example?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bs-mic-reporter-pushing-carbon-footprint.html

http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/NussbaumOnDesign/archives/2007/02/gores_carbon_fo.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrowing-mega-yacht-owned-oil-billionaire.html

Sent using BrownCafe App
Because they feel entitled? You tell me.

To be fair, those are not sources I would rely upon, never mind the publication dates.

tourists24

Because they feel entitled? You tell me.

To be fair, those are not sources I would rely upon, never mind the publication dates.
The scientists you speak of are not the ones who will make the rules to "fix" the problem. Politicians will. I know; Leo doesn't count.

Sent using BrownCafe App

moreluck

golden ticket member
10y2gxs.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
In virtual mega-drought, California avoids defeat

The state's system of capturing and moving water around is one of the most expansive and sophisticated in the world. But it is based on a falsehood.

"We built it on the assumption that the last 150 years is normal. Ha! Not normal at all," cautioned paleoclimate expert Scott Stine, a professor emeritus of geography and environmental science at Cal State East Bay.

"The weather record that we tend to depend on in California for allocating water … is based on about 150 years of really quite wet conditions when you look back at, say, the last 8,000 years or so," Stine said.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Renewable Energy Protest Fails After Solar Battery Can’t Fill Up Balloon

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ter-solar-battery-cant-fill-up-balloon-video/

Umm, the batteries initially BLEW up the balloon smokestack and maintained it for almost an hour until the batteries died. The solar panel had to recharge the batteries, which takes time, and the balloon was refilled.

This was a small scale example of alternative energy sources.

How you can be against something that is harmless to the environment is beyond comprehension.

How people like you can rally for COAL, something so harmful to humans and the environment is beyond understanding.

I guess it was hard getting over the covered wagon for transportation as well, eh?

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Umm, the batteries initially BLEW up the balloon smokestack and maintained it for almost an hour until the batteries died. The solar panel had to recharge the batteries, which takes time, and the balloon was refilled.

This was a small scale example of alternative energy sources.

How you can be against something that is harmless to the environment is beyond comprehension.

How people like you can rally for COAL, something so harmful to humans and the environment is beyond understanding.

I guess it was hard getting over the covered wagon for transportation as well, eh?

TOS.

Despite your excuses it was not a reliable energy source.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Despite your excuses it was not a reliable energy source.
Solar, wind, geothermal, tidal and yes, even nuclear are all reliable energy sources. As are fire wood, coal, oil and shale. Some have greater risks, both in the near term and long term. As we progress with our technology, we are given the opportunity to be less destructive in our behavior.

That's a good thing.

If it doesn't work , we must find something else and quit throwing $$$$ at a fail..

It all works, and the less destructive methods are improving daily. Education and government involvement is key. Germany, is capitalizing on this.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Solar, wind, geothermal, tidal and yes, even nuclear are all reliable energy sources. As are fire wood, coal, oil and shale. Some have greater risks, both in the near term and long term. As we progress with our technology, we are given the opportunity to be less destructive in our behavior.

That's a good thing.

It all works, and the less destructive methods are improving daily. Education and government involvement is key. Germany, is capitalizing on this.
Maybe Germany knows what they're doing!!