Global warming

moreluck

golden ticket member
14ag5g3.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Ssme old distortions, same protections from the mods. We covered the polar bears before.

In the 50's they were being hunted and killed by poachers. THANKS to Protection laws, the number of polar bears INCREASED since the 50's , but with climate change, those numbers are dropping.
Its easy to say there are 25 thousand bears today, but that number is LOWER than its peak.

Living in a cartoon world must be like being on heroin. You just cant stop.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
It must be that awful "global warming".

An explosive storm surpassing the intensity of 2012's Superstorm Sandy is expected to reach Alaska's western Aleutian Islands over the weekend and bring unseasonably frigid temperatures to much of the U.S. next week, weather forecasters said Thursday.

The system is expected to push cold air into much of the lower 48 states next week, forecaster Bob Oravec said. By the weekend, high temperatures in Minneapolis will only reach the upper 20s, and mid-30s are expected in Chicago — more than 15 degrees below normal.

https://news.yahoo.com/remnant-typhoon-nuri-headed-aleutian-islands-232035931.html

Sportello

It must be that awful "global warming".

An explosive storm surpassing the intensity of 2012's Superstorm Sandy is expected to reach Alaska's western Aleutian Islands over the weekend and bring unseasonably frigid temperatures to much of the U.S. next week, weather forecasters said Thursday.

The system is expected to push cold air into much of the lower 48 states next week, forecaster Bob Oravec said. By the weekend, high temperatures in Minneapolis will only reach the upper 20s, and mid-30s are expected in Chicago — more than 15 degrees below normal.

https://news.yahoo.com/remnant-typhoon-nuri-headed-aleutian-islands-232035931.html
You are aware that warm water causes storms like this to form, aren't you?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are aware that warm water causes storms like this to form, aren't you?

Don't confuse them. Yes, the irony of global warming is that it creates more frequent and intense storms, which can also be cold front events. Science and logic gets then all flustered. They much prefer "science" where creationists cite the Bible and say that God created a "self-regulating Earth".

It really is like talking to your dog, except your dog is probably smarter.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm talking about you.

Is there any chance that you could post your own thoughts rather than copying and pasting the thoughts of others?
All original thoughts have already been thought by others since the beginning of time........even your words above are not original....they have been spoken before by people.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am thinking right now that I have lost what little respect that I may have had for you.

You are a parrot, echoing the thoughts of others.

I have avoided attacking you like many others but I could do so if you want to get personal. It is sad you are such an unhappy lonely person.