'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Same thing Putin said to Ukraine when Russia invaded the Crimea.
ELm7VqmXYAcptGg.jpg

MAKAVELI

Jay was unarmed...No warning or confrontation...some A-hole drew and killed him...He was expressing his rights as an American to peacefully protest and you call him a Nazi..Whereas the Democrats calls their protesters: Heroes...

Kyle was armed...He had a confrontation and was under a physical attack....He defended himself out of fear for his life...and you call the kid all kinds of racial slurs...I really do not know your nationality..As far as I know you are some disgruntled Fedex employee who happens to be as (white as snow) with a chip on your shoulder....

Let us play...please continue your one liners without content or reason...continue to show your ignorance and frankly stupidity...You must be one big, bad Mother behind a type board...You sure can't debate or type well enough to complete any line of sane logic or argument...Just one line of piss poor english....

It appears that the left really has be more A-Holes that the right that are willing to kill, destroy and then belly ache when they get punished or caught...

I saw the video and it appeared that when Jay was shot some of the left wing protesters ran to his aid and were trying to help...We are all human and I find comfort that we can act civilized when bad things like this happens no matter your politics...

All you need is one real nut case in a mob to end a life, you cannot prevent that till this continuing pampering of these rioters and extremist ends....Trump is right....".Real Federal Troops" need to get to Portland and the other cities that are being destroyed...Just how many people will have to die to promote a political agenda, these protesters, rioters and or looters are being used...Mob activity creates confusion, people over react and others get killed 1 + 1 = 2, simple enough for ya....Then it pay back time from the other side...
Why do you love Nazis so much?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Kyle Rittenhouse was videoed last month throwing multiple punches at teenage girls! This is the scum DriveInDriveOut supports! WATCH NOW: Videos reportedly show Kyle Rittenhouse involved in fight, punching female last month in Kenosha

I was beat up buy a girl in the fifth grade, she had a wicked right hook and she was 5 inches taller than me...

I remember several years ago taking my teenage son and a group of his friends to a football field to play tackle, he had a girl who wanted to play, she was barely over 100 pounds...We let her and I saw her on a kick off return preform a classic stiff arm on a boy who was trying to tackle her...Funniest thing I ever seen, she put him on the ground...Everybody else was on the ground laughing...