'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Poop Head

Judge me.
Catastrophe!? Lmao. Three convicted felons , one a kid :censored2:er, who attacked a person with a loaded rifle. WTF are you reading!?!? This is probably the brightest moment of 2020 thus far.

soberups

91831E81-0AAE-496D-A58A-DB593400D4D6.jpeg

newfie

I'm sure one of your usernames can come up with a better response than that. You have a thread dedicated to these incels. Lol

as an observer you are usually excellent at deflecting and not letting anyone get your goat. This may be the first time I have seen someone get under your skin. You may want to take a silent tactical withdrawl and regroup. otherwise carry on.

rod

Retired 23 years
You know kids these days, gotta have a term for everything.
To get blue ball though, If I remember correctly, it requires a state of arousal, back up, and chick won't facilitate completion.

Who knows, I've forgotten which armpit it's located under.
@rod, can you help me out big guy? :lol: :thumbup1:
Usually caused by too much dry humping . Only one way to cure them ------ relieve the pressure -- anyway you have to. :-)

floridays

Mommy bought him an AR-15 and drove him to the riot, and he learned the hard way that real life is a lot scarier than playing Call Of Duty in mommy’s basement. He was an idiot, his mom was an idiot, and two people are now dead and his life is ruined because of that stupidity.
You presume a lot, The kid, I say that with respect, handled himself well, ask any combat veteran.
The two dead sought him out.
They made the ultimate sacrifice, for what?
Why did they chase an armed man, a man armed with a semi-auto rifle?
Stupidity, they didn't think the Kid had the stones. He did.

My prediction, if any charges go to trial, there is no way any jury will convict.
The jury's will be hung more that the largest bull you've ever seen.

Mark the date, mark this post, rub my face in it when I a wrong.

newfie

Mommy bought him an AR-15 and drove him to the riot, and he learned the hard way that real life is a lot scarier than playing Call Of Duty in mommy’s basement. He was an idiot, his mom was an idiot, and two people are now dead and his life is ruined because of that stupidity.

I think your description is a bunch of nonesense possibly because you never put your balls on the line and offered your ass up to serve your country.

this kid as a 17 year old who should not know his head from his ass when it comes to armed conflict showed a surprising amount of control and excellent decision making. perv 1 lounged at him and took four shots. perv two hitting him with a skateboard after he was down met armed justice. Perv 3 was pulling a gun out to do him harm and took a nasty wound in his shooting arm. that is an incredible level of good judgement and fire control for a kid that you would expect would panic in that situation. Many of us ex military here understand how the adrenaline rush should :censored2: up a kids judgement and are amazed that he was so cool and made such sound judgements in such a crazy scenario.

With that said i think his biggest faux paus was going there in the first place. clearly he was looking for trouble and found it. At the same time if the police keep standing down due to orders from their liberal bosses then other citizens may have to step up and fill the vacuum.

all said I as a father of Kyle would not have let him go there but as a citizen am proud that this patriot stood up for our country and remove a few sleazeballs in the process. No one will ever cry for a convited pedophile nor a wife beater when all is said and done.

are you that guy? will you lament for the loss of that pedophiles life?

Last edited:

soberups

Yes, his attackers were just sitting on their own couches, minding their own buisiness. Howd i forget that!?
He put himself in harms way. He is not a cop, he is not a medic, he is not an emergency responder. He had no business being there and he put everyone around him in danger by showing up at a riot with an illegally carried AR-15 and no clue how to use it.

newfie

You haven't mentioned an incel because you are one. Your multiple accounts speaks volumes on how you have an obsession with BBC Take a deep breath and don't ckoke bro. Lol

you are totally jacked. Wrong has mind :censored2:ed you and you are done. Show some class.

floridays

Usually caused by too much dry humping . Only one way to cure them ------ relieve the pressure -- anyway you have to. :-)
Thank you rod,
I'd assume you wouldn't recommend the ice pick method of relieving pressure?
Crying shame the chick wouldn't accommodate.

newfie

You know kids these days, gotta have a term for everything.
To get blue ball though, If I remember correctly, it requires a state of arousal, back up, and chick won't facilitate completion.

Who knows, I've forgotten which armpit it's located under.
@rod, can you help me out big guy? :lol: :thumbup1:

I never know which of the four directions you will either come at me or support me from. and for that reason I am a huge fan.

newfie

He put himself in harms way. He is not a cop, he is not a medic, he is not an emergency responder. He had no business being there and he put everyone around him in danger by showing up at a riot with an illegally carried AR-15 and no clue how to use it.
but did extremely well. It was not his fault some sick demented idiots made him a target. But he handled it well and no child will have to fear being abused by KiA 1 , no wife will have to fear being abused by KIA2 and no honest citizen will have to fear being abused by WIA3.

Justice was served by this child

floridays

I never know which of the four directions you will either come at me or support me from. and for that reason I am a huge fan.
I take that as a compliment, either backhand or forehand. I speak in circles for a reason.
I set traps, I generally catch myself.

I'm humbled, You've always had my respect.