Grill It Baby!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thinking about,what I should grill. I will have one of these. while I think.
View attachment 17333
CAM00017.jpg
How is the Dundee?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If itheres a chill in the air maybe that shock top.
I'm not a big fan of Shock top...I've tried a bunch and many varieties have a distinct aftertaste I dont care for. The exception is their pumpkin ale..it's very good...similar to Saranac. Tastes like beer not sweet like pumpkin pie.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Tomorrow is my grill day, today i have a designated driver to go and hit this 15 year old rest. pub dive with 70 taps and the food is unbelievable for a dirty tavern. My birthday is Tuesday thats the only reason. Tomorrow its hamburgers then homemade onion rings made with soaking them in a beer and egg mixture then lemon pepper seasoning in the panko bread crumbs and flour. cut real thin. I dont have any option 3 days left so i guess ill work on my birthday, i usually call in . i might anyway.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I'm not a big fan of Shock top...I've tried a bunch and many varieties have a distinct aftertaste I dont care for. The exception is their pumpkin ale..it's very good...similar to Saranac. Tastes like beer not sweet like pumpkin pie.
I never buy shock top i have a list of breweries i shy away from.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Tomorrow is my grill day, today i have a designated driver to go and hit this 15 year old rest. pub dive with 70 taps and the food is unbelievable for a dirty tavern. My birthday is Tuesday thats the only reason. Tomorrow its hamburgers then homemade onion rings made with soaking them in a beer and egg mixture then lemon pepper seasoning in the panko bread crumbs and flour. cut real thin. I dont have any option 3 days left so i guess ill work on my birthday, i usually call in . i might anyway.
Panko and flour coated onion rings?? Hell yeah!