Grill It Baby!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He took the wrong career path. That pizza does look delicious. He shoulda have been a chef!
2014-09-18-14-13-10-493029441.jpeg
Iron chef Gumby

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
CAM00009.jpg
CAM00008.jpg
I did cheat this time...I put em on the grill for 15 min to get a little char on the bottom....then stuck them in the oven for about 50 min on 325°.....

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You like fajitas heres one since I grill constantly. Flank steak or flat iron ,Flatten it best you can , buy cavenders Greek seasoning and dry rub both sides , then use Worcestershire (Kroger if possible cause of its light flavor) pour over it trying to leave some in the bottom, then use olive oil generously. Flip the steak also to get both sides. Now, put in fridge and let sit overnight and until you grill. Of course the rest is up to you so I use gas but charcoal makes it smoky so either way. Braise it good on high one side and then the other side. Leave it on high if your gonna continue to stand there to flip it every 10minutes . Make sure you pour the remaining liquid on the steak every time you flip it. Flare up's turn the the gas down. I cook mine 30 to40 minutes . Cut into it to see what you like. Get a pan and a put a cooling rack on top, bring steak in and let it rest on the cookie cooling rack. Take margarine and smear it on top to melt on top. Cut across at an angle and enjoy.

oldngray

nowhere special
Aldi's has a really lousy meat department. Almost as bad as their produce. About the only thing Aldi's is good for is cheap canned goods.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Aldi's has a really lousy meat department. Almost as bad as their produce. About the only thing Aldi's is good for is cheap canned goods.
They're good for coffee, eggs and milk...can't beat those prices anywhere! I will occassionally score some on sale meat really cheap....ribeye steaks or pork chops. Their chicken prices are pretty good...ice cream too.