Grill It Baby!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2014-11-21-12-51-09--1062543367.jpeg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Inspired by a conversation I had with @cosmo1 we tried making a pizza tonight using non fat mozzarella and whole wheat dough. Definitely not as good and loaded with gooey cheese as our previous pizzas, but it was still pretty good.

Cooked in the oven at about 500f. We preheated the stone so the crust was nice and crispy.

20141121_182713.jpg

20141121_184221.jpg
20141121_184441.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Inspired by a conversation I had with @cosmo1 we tried making a pizza tonight using non fat mozzarella and whole wheat dough. Definitely not as good and loaded with gooey cheese as our previous pizzas, but it was still pretty good.

Cooked in the oven at about 500f. We preheated the stone so the crust was nice and crispy.

View attachment 20347
View attachment 20348 View attachment 20349
It was good and I didn't get burned.. You can tell by my offensive battle stance that I was prepared... :bigsmile2:

Pizza is pizza!

If it's not burnt and it's tasty, it's a winner!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Okay, new subject.

Who's grilling/smoking what for Thanksgiving?

The wife got too big a turkey to fit in my smoker (gotta feed 18 or maybe more).

I'm thinking about a corn pudding with Cope's dried corn.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Okay, new subject.

Who's grilling/smoking what for Thanksgiving?

The wife got too big a turkey to fit in my smoker (gotta feed 18 or maybe more).

I'm thinking about a corn pudding with Cope's dried corn.
Last year we used Alton Brown's recipe and that turkey was the best roasted turkey we've ever made, so we're using that recipe again this year.

Not sure about the side dishes yet.