Ground taking over

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It's not a case of contractor apathy. Contractors are officers ,managers, and employees of their own corporation. So just who are they going to form a bargaining unit with?

The employees of the contractor can vote to join a union but the moment that happened the contractor's contract would be immediately cancelled.
You can’t see the forest for the trees. Sad.

Empty Pockets

What's next? They think it will be 50 years of not driving. These signs doubled and hung on every light pole in front of the mem hub.
20230706_210306.jpg

Empty Pockets

I was gonna do the same thing years ago but not worth it.
There was a need for a company related message board for all of us to keep up to date on matters. I have done websites before and thought long and hard and realized that there is too much risk. Unlike, the moderators on here contributing to off topic and targeting of truth tellers, moderating a website can be tiresome and unrewarding.

The first issue is registering a domain. Even if you register anonymously, there is still a chance of FedEx getting your name or address and finding out who you are. Who really cares about that? Well, one person accuse Uncle Fred of something unforgivable and then you have 26 attorneys at their disposal bleeding you dry for liable or slander. They will pay any amount to bankrupt you. It is not worth it to risk so much to help others, and honestly, at this time there is nothing anyone can do anyway to change what is going on.

This screenshot was taken in 2018. I was talking to a friend about this about five years ago and in thirty minutes came up with this....

Attachments

• 20180921_183549.jpg
    20180921_183549.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

bacha29

Exactly, they are somehow going to become a different industry

Maybe tire company or something else that doesn't take much thought or planning.
The use of a period rather than a question mark is a clue that the company knows what the "what next" means and should serve as a clear indication to the person reading the sign that whatever happens next there's a good chance they won't be around to see it.

zeev

It’s going to be a contractor based model where delivery drivers will be squeezed and FedEx will operate the semis planes and hubs. The costly dangerous part of the business will be given to contractors who are promised to make their fortunes while carrying the least profitable part of the delivery system.

Gone fishin

It’s going to be a contractor based model where delivery drivers will be squeezed and FedEx will operate the semis planes and hubs. The costly dangerous part of the business will be given to contractors who are promised to make their fortunes while carrying the least profitable part of the delivery system.
There’s not enough suckers to fill the positions needed for an all contractor model. If they eliminate all commit times they’d have a shot , but that be a lot of revenue.
But who knows , Fedex’s executives are not the smartest and I question Fred S commitment.

FedupExpress

I think unionizing would save fedex employees and destroy the company financially lol

FedEx is already on the brink of bankruptcy, can't even afford gas above $4.50 a gallon.

purplelife

I think unionizing would save fedex employees and destroy the company financially lol

FedEx is already on the brink of bankruptcy, can't even afford gas above $4.50 a gallon.
It would probably force the merger plans faster, good luck joining union for every contractor. Fedex would find a way to screw the actual employees real quick.

FedupExpress

It would probably force the merger plans faster, good luck joining union for every contractor. Fedex would find a way to screw the actual employees real quick.
I don't see it happening, I honestly believe fedex will be done in a few years.
I don't really see the appeal unless you are a business...

Post office is just as good on service and half the price.

Heck,
Even McDonald's is going out of business.