Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
oie_animation.gif

over9five

Staff member
More alleged "facts" out now.
The Assistant Director gave him the gun, yelling "Cold gun". The armorer wasn't involved. This is a huge No No, that never ever happens on a set according to some Master Armorer. The armorer hands the gun directly to the actor, never a middleman. He also said there is basically never live ammo on a set.
Some lawyer dude says Baldwin the actor wont hold any responsibility (if the story as told is accurate). Baldwin the producer tho, will probably be liable to sueing.

Did anyone hear the 911 call? I couldn't understand who he/she was talking about.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Assistant Director gave him the gun, yelling "Cold gun". The armorer wasn't involved. This is a huge No No, that never ever happens on a set according to some Master Armorer. The armorer hands the gun directly to the actor, never a middleman. He also said there is basically never live ammo on a set.
Some lawyer dude says Baldwin the actor wont hold any responsibility (if the story as told is accurate). Baldwin the producer tho, will probably be liable to sueing.

Did anyone hear the 911 call? I couldn't understand who he/she was talking about.
Little chance of Baldwin facing criminal charges (celebrity privilege) but he is certain to get his ass sued off.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Breaking News!

Apparently Hollywood is anticipating a remake of the movie Beetlejuice.

In the remake Alex Baldwin finds a gun in the attic, starts aiming it at his wife, it fires, killing them both.

bacha29

I already said I recognize taht people who are responsible for an evil are often not held legally accountable.

I'm speaking to what should be the case, not what is the case.

You are responsible for all outcomes of the weapon in your hand or possession. I want to prosecute Cheney, and Baldwin, and the dad of the dead 5 year old who found a gun.
I'll be darned. Perhaps I'm conversing with a gun nut with a conscience . If so then the next task is to reign in the gun nuts who have nothing and therefore derive a twisted sense of empowerment from their guns. Those are the ones you need to focus on.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Im just saying, who makes a western anymore!?
Think about it.
Who hires a confused looking woman(?) to be in charge of the guns on said western flick?
Someone who thinks theyre brilliant, and will totally get away with it, thats who.
Hey Hey Hey... One conspiracy at a time. Just stay with the clot shot, ok?

bacha29

Little chance of Baldwin facing criminal charges (celebrity privilege) but he is certain to get his ass sued off.
The production company he owns if determined to be the responsible party will likely have to make a monetary settlement for the kid based on his mother's future earnings. However if a third party contracted vendor/ service provider is the one who is liable chances are it and Baldwin's company will share the cost of the settlement.

Based on what is currently known publicly even convicting Baldwin on an involuntary manslaughter charge will be a very long reach.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'll be darned. Perhaps I'm conversing with a gun nut with a conscience . If so then the next task is to reign in the gun nuts who have nothing and therefore derive a twisted sense of empowerment from their guns. Those are the ones you need to focus on.
You tell em Dr. Know-it-all!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

If the bottom of the screen didn't have the words, I wouldn't have known what she said either.

wilberforce15

"those people" are called Americans, and they're not a threat to you except in the low probability of a gun incident driven by negligence. I'm hard on them.

But they are not the problem. You are.