Guns

HarryWarden

Same thing happened in Florida, six shots fired.
Except the resident died.

This officer belongs to the same dept. that had the cop go nuts when an acorn fell.
Amazing how the NRA and gun rights activists are always silent for things like this

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Amazing how the NRA and gun rights activists are always silent for things like this
I've been :censored2:ting on the cops since before it was cool.

1715301430904.png

HarryWarden

What does the NRA and gun rights people have to do with this abuse of power by people who are supposedly trained?
He was shot for legally carrying a gun, just like philando Castile. They should be speaking up about how legal gun owners are being gunned down for practicing their constitutional right

Thebrownblob

He was shot for legally carrying a gun, just like philando Castile. They should be speaking up about how legal gun owners are being gunned down for practicing their constitutional right
It was his house. He had a right to have that gun. Someone knocking on my door telling me they’re the police that I didn’t call. I don’t believe them either..

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

It just happened how do you know they won’t? No bigger 2A person than me. I think he was murdered.

HarryWarden

It just happened how do you know they won’t? No bigger 2A person than me. I think he was murdered.
I just don’t remember them making a peep for philando Castile. And I’m really disapointed in how they’ve treated marijuana use with firearms. Even if you’re in a legal state, you’re not allowed to own a firearm, which is pretty messed up when you’re supposed to be for states rights and seems like a blatant violation of the constitution, so I’m a little salty with them

Thebrownblob

I just don’t remember them making a peep for philando Castile. And I’m really disapointed in how they’ve treated marijuana use with firearms. Even if you’re in a legal state, you’re not allowed to own a firearm, which is pretty messed up when you’re supposed to be for states rights and seems like a blatant violation of the constitution, so I’m a little salty with them
Stop waiting for political organizations to do something like that. Who gives a rip what the NRA says. They suck.

Thebrownblob

Remember, it’s your government that’s trying to limit your rights.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Castile was a druggie driving around high with a kid in the back seat and he was shot because he was too stupid to follow simple instructions.

This guy was a military serviceman who's home was invaded.

The situations are completely different.
Stop race baiting.

Thebrownblob

Allow me to introduce myself.

Our government.

Yep, cowardly thing for Trump to say you cannot have due process if you take someone’s right away first. One of the most ignorant things he’s ever said.