Half Empty? NFL

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1644881032855.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
When I watched Snoop dogg I had an overwhelming urge to grab my crotch.

Ethically helping.....

Saw that too.. what’s with that anyway? Making sure it is still there...

By the way.. rap sucks much like disco getting old..... the only positive influences are they sample some old rock and progressive cords...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Saw that too.. what’s with that anyway? Making sure it is still there...

By the way.. rap sucks much like disco getting old..... the only positive influences are they sample some old rock and progressive cords...
Rap definitely below disco.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

bbsam

Staff member

Super Bowl Total Viewership Tops 112 Million For NBC & NFL With L.A. Rams’ Hometown Win – Update

The final numbers are in and Super Bowl LVI was a big winner for more than just the Los Angeles Rams.

NBC and the NFL are likely doing cartwheels in the end zone with Sunday’s championship game delivering a whopping 112.3 million viewers across NBC, Telemundo, Peacock, NBC Sports Digital, NFL Digital platforms and Yahoo Sports mobile properties.
That can’t be! Players kneel and Trump said they’re unAmerican!

Who’s watching these terrible, spoiled, ungrateful players?!? Besides me I mean…

bbsam

Staff member

Super Bowl Total Viewership Tops 112 Million For NBC & NFL With L.A. Rams’ Hometown Win – Update

The final numbers are in and Super Bowl LVI was a big winner for more than just the Los Angeles Rams.

NBC and the NFL are likely doing cartwheels in the end zone with Sunday’s championship game delivering a whopping 112.3 million viewers across NBC, Telemundo, Peacock, NBC Sports Digital, NFL Digital platforms and Yahoo Sports mobile properties.
It was a good game. Had fun watching with a few friends and family. Really just the way I think the Super Bowl should be watched. Pretty much every game as far as I’m concerned.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Who’s watching these terrible, spoiled, ungrateful players?!? Besides me I mean…
Eminem Takes A Knee In Heartfelt Tribute To Tim Tebow

LOS ANGELES, CA—The Super Bowl halftime show took a surprising turn last night when rapper Eminem ended his performance by taking a knee in tribute to the most talented Christian football player of all time, Tim Tebow.

The multiple award-winning, best-selling rapper shocked viewers everywhere as he dramatically dropped down into the famous “Tebowing” pose. Right in the middle of the field, Eminem took a knee and bowed his head in prayer, giving thanks to God Almighty for everything in his life—just like how Tim Tebow did it. Wow!
:teethy:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Pretty simple. They got back to playing football and gave up on the fake protesting.The only guy taking a knee was some white guy thanking our lord and savior.in the half time show.

bbsam

Staff member
Pretty simple. They got back to playing football and gave up on the fake protesting.The only guy taking a knee was some white guy thanking our lord and savior.in the half time show.
Duh. They were always playing football. Y’all just got caught up in the goofiness.

bbsam

Staff member
So NOW you admit it was goofy? Lol.
Always did. Always said so. In fact I always challenged people to name players in any pregame protests that offended them. For the most part, few names came up. Just a general discontent and “swearing off the NFL FOREVER!!!!”

Lol. And now look. The NFL ignored them and with all the talk of viewership being down they score a huge hit.

Isn’t there a thread or several that goes on and on about the demise of the NFL? Yeah. That’s what I thought. 🤣