Helene aftermath

Thebrownblob

They aren't useless phone calls. When you speak to the VP you've got a direct line into the White House and the power of the executive branch. Stop.
It’s a useless conversation and she proved it by throwing a fit because it was just politically motivated. She didn’t have to say anything at all. He didn’t mention it she did. she looks selfish and butt hurt while people are about to suffer. She’s more worried about someone bending the knee to her.

Next Day Err

DeSantis is puffing his chest out and standing as tallllll as he can in those lifted boots to look like a tough guy standing up to the liberals who want to waste his valuable time.

He had tons of time wasting taxpayer money fighting with Disney because he got his feelings hurt. He can take a phone call with the executive branch about saying lives and securing money and operations for recovery efforts.

He's a loser.

Thebrownblob

DeSantis is puffing his chest out and standing as tallllll as he can in those lifted boots to look like a tough guy standing up to the liberals who want to waste his valuable time.

He had tons of time wasting taxpayer money fighting with Disney because he got his feelings hurt. He can take a phone call with the executive branch about saying lives and securing money and operations for recovery efforts.

He's a loser.
Oh no, that’s unfortunate. I guess before that you loved him now he’s lost your backing. He’s toast now.

Thebrownblob

IMAGINE if Harris were governor and refused to take a phone call from a Republican VP.

Ya'll would be flipping your :censored2:
Actually, I wouldn’t even have known about it. I don’t live in Florida. It’s not my problem.

Imagine being you and looking for any reason to be upset every day about politics. 😂

Thebrownblob

Then why are you going to bat for Ron now??? You don't live in Florida! It's not your problem!
I’m not going to bat for anybody I’m just making fun of you. Even Donald doesn’t like him, so I’m sure he has no chance of winning his state in the next election

You just need a new hobby

Thebrownblob

These people don't care that the VP has no role in Florida preparations. Their media masters gave them a narrative and they come here to parrot it.

So silly.
I’m always amazed at how well Florida does in these disasters, seems like they’ve got it figured out and apparently Ron talks to the people he needs to get things done. Love him or hate him. He’s taking care of his responsibilities in this regard.

1728392539009.png

Next Day Err

Both of my tough-guy U.S. Senators voted against FEMA relief and now they're soooooooooooo concerned about North Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

Crocodile tears. They don't care about regular people at all.