Helene aftermath

Next Day Err

Why would DeSantis care about Harris? She is just the VP trolling for political points. He talked to Biden and the head of FEMA who actually have the power to do something.
Because she’s got a coin flip of becoming president and maybe the president asked her to reach out to him as part of her job????

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

DeSantis Is Preparing for One of the Strongest Storms in History. He Has No Time for Kamala's Games​

Appvol

He’s a petulant child. She is part of the federal government apparatus whether Ron likes it or not. He needs to be taking her phone calls and stop acting like a butthurt teenager. It’s embarrassing. Imagine if the roles were reversed.
Why when she has made America a third world country

Thebrownblob

Because she’s got a coin flip of becoming president and maybe the president asked her to reach out to him as part of her job????
I mean he’s pretty busy. Sounds like he’s doing quite a bit., and I don’t know what she can say other than how the weather? he talked to Biden, her complaints. Sound a little like politics during an election year. Doesn’t sound like he chitchatted with Trump either and he’s got a 50% chance of winning as well. And lives in the state.

Next Day Err

I mean he’s pretty busy. Sounds like he’s doing quite a bit., and I don’t know what she can say other than how the weather? he talked to Biden, her complaints. Sound a little like politics during an election year. Doesn’t sound like he chitchatted with Trump either and he’s got a 50% chance of winning as well. And lives in the state.
When does any governor turn down the ear of the president or VP? Sounds like an invitation to get whatever you want and expedited. He's doing this on purpose. I think he has 10 minutes to talk to the VP about exactly what they expect from the White House.

Thebrownblob

When does any governor turn down the ear of the president or VP? Sounds like an invitation to get whatever you want and expedited. He's doing this on purpose. I think he has 10 minutes to talk to the VP about exactly what they expect from the White House.
Oh, OK. Well, I’m glad you think that.. maybe she’ll hold a grudge if she wins and not give him any help? Sounds like he and President Biden had a pretty good talk.

fishtm2001

You would at least expect him to ask her if his Go-Go boots are still a good look.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If any of you lived in Florida you would know that DeSantis is very busy before hurricanes. All you have to do is turn on the TV to see him everywhere. He doesn’t have time to waste on useless phone calls.

Next Day Err

If any of you lived in Florida you would know that DeSantis is very busy before hurricanes. All you have to do is turn on the TV to see him everywhere. He doesn’t have time to waste on useless phone calls.
They aren't useless phone calls. When you speak to the VP you've got a direct line into the White House and the power of the executive branch. Stop.

Thebrownblob

You mean, you don’t want him to have a useless conversation with someone grandstanding politically that’s running for president, While The people he’s charged with governing Are about to suffer a catastrophe that he’s planning with state and local officials to minimize suffering and damage? Huh?