Helene aftermath

Thebrownblob

Both of my tough-guy U.S. Senators voted against FEMA relief and now they're soooooooooooo concerned about North Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

Crocodile tears. They don't care about regular people at all.
You should vote them out, I am quite certain the people in your state will agree with you!!

Next Day Err

I’m always amazed at how well Florida does in these disasters, seems like they’ve got it figured out and apparently Ron talks to the people he needs to get things done. Love him or hate him. He’s taking care of his responsibilities in this regard.

View attachment 497533
So Biden, who according to all the MAGA fans here, doesn't know what day or month it is or where he is standing, is suddenly capable of handling executive branch affairs but when Biden gives Harris instructions to call DeSantis it's Harris that is useless?

Next Day Err

You should vote them out, I am quite certain the people in your state will agree with you!!
Most in my state are SUCKED DEEP into the right wing echo chamber. I walk up to hundreds of front doors a week and see, of course, FOX NEWS on 95% of the TV screens. People are so terribly misinformed. They don't know this information and at this point they wouldn't care, they just love to hate on liberals. Children.

Thebrownblob

So Biden, who according to all the MAGA fans here, doesn't know what day or month it is or where he is standing, is suddenly capable of handling executive branch affairs but when Biden gives Harris instructions to call DeSantis it's Harris that is useless?
You’ve got Maga on the brain, you’re just playing into this nonsense. And remember, Harris didn’t have to say anything, but she did. She looks like she’s pouting and throwing a fit IMO.

Thebrownblob

Most in my state are SUCKED DEEP into the right wing echo chamber. I walk up to hundreds of front doors a week and see, of course, FOX NEWS on 95% of the TV screens. People are so terribly misinformed. They don't know this information and at this point they wouldn't care, they just love to hate on liberals. Children.
1728392902915.gif

Next Day Err

You’ve got Maga on the brain, you’re just playing into this nonsense. And remember, Harris didn’t have to say anything, but she did. She looks like she’s pouting and throwing a fit IMO.
She's in the right.

If she were governor and refused a phone call from a Republican Vice President of the United States you all here WOULD GO INSAAAAAAAAAANE. Admit it! Be a man and admit it.

Thebrownblob

I don’t know how you haven’t managed to persuade people. Your arguments are so logical and reasoned.

Thebrownblob

She's in the right.

If she were governor and refused a phone call from a Republican Vice President of the United States you all here WOULD GO INSAAAAAAAAAANE. Admit it! Be a man and admit it.
LOL

I am a MAN I don’t worry about things like these.

There’s beer to drink and boobs to look at.

Next Day Err

Relax, bro he’s toast after this remember? And so is Donald no matter what happens this is it for him. You’ll be able to move onto raging against whatever is after MAGA
Donald Trump is not down and out. He's a national security threat and anti-democracy and anti-rule of law. He's gonna bone us hard if he's given the chance.