Herschel Walker

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
we went from this:
FeguU8qUcAAPfVB.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The smartest thing Herschel Walker can do regarding the upcoming debate AND the election is something he should've learned to do long ago:
Pull out

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The knuckle dragging mouth breathing Walker supporters here refer to abortion as "killing babies" so.................i speak to these Neanderthals in language they can understand hence my stating that while they rail against Warnock supporting " killing Babies" their man, handpicked by Cult Leader, paid to have babies killed.
One has to seriously dumb down the King's English to converse with these people
6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
My dear fine friend, methinks you have trouble reading my post. Please,let me explain in easier terms that may help you understand this post as i can see you may be confused : the Knuckle Dragging mouth breathing Neanderthals I am referring to are people in my area,and I seriously have to dumb down the kings english so they may understand.

I was in no way referring to the fine, intelligent ,upstanding well meaning people on this forum . I truly DO hope this helps you comprehend my post a bit better, but if you need more help with this please let me know,and i'll be more than happy to break it down even further for you,my fine old friend

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My dear fine friend, methinks you have trouble reading my post. Please,let me explain in easier terms that may help you understand this post as i can see you may be confused : the Knuckle Dragging mouth breathing Neanderthals I am referring to are people in my area,and I seriously have to dumb down the kings english so they may understand.

I was in no way referring to the fine, intelligent ,upstanding well meaning people on this forum . I truly DO hope this helps you comprehend my post a bit better, but if you need more help with this please let me know,and i'll be more than happy to break it down even further for you,my fine old friend
Your intent is to insult everyone here who disagrees with you, and it shows in most of your posts.

I'm here if you need to talk friend.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The party of "family values" wants to elect a man with four children he didn't raise by four different women. The family of "protecting life" wants to elect a man who paid for at least one abortion. The party of #BackTheBlue wants to elect a man who threatened to murder police officers. Herschel Walker is more proof that Republicans care more about winning than they care about America.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure there's proof he;'s lying
No there isn't.
he stated he didnt know the woman
No he didn't.

He said he didn't know who the accuser was because the left wing rag that is pushing this attack didn't give that information.

They later threw her under the bus.
when in fact they have a child together.
Yes that kind of makes the abortion story look fake to people who think rationally about the claim.

floridays

the Knuckle Dragging mouth breathing Neanderthals I am referring to are people in my area,
Better think twice.

You defined "your area" long ago responding to certain individuals on this platform.

You aren't slick, this is "the area" you chose 11+ years ago.

Your intent and target was clear.

Proof is if you made the same declaration to one in your geographical "area," you may have trouble seeing through two dotted eyes and breathing through one broken nose.

You fool no one in this "area."

My opinion in part, and truth in part as well.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
No there isn't.

No he didn't.

He said he didn't know who the accuser was because the left wing rag that is pushing this attack didn't give that information.

They later threw her under the bus.

Yes that kind of makes the abortion story look fake to people who think rationally about the claim.
he obviously knew the woman if they had a kid together, you can try and spin your story any way you want but it's more than obvious he knew her. I know, it's tough for this family man to remember all the baby mammas

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Better think twice.

You defined "your area" long ago responding to certain individuals on this platform.

You aren't slick, this is "the area" you chose 11+ years ago.

Your intent and target was clear.

Proof is if you made the same declaration to one in your geographical "area," you may have trouble seeing through two dotted eyes and breathing through one broken nose.

You fool no one in this "area."

My opinion in part, and truth in part as well.
dude, i am talking about the rural rednecks in Georgia. that's my "area"
Simmer down