Herschel Walker

floridays

Sure there's proof he;'s lying: he stated he didnt know the woman,when in fact they have a child together.
Fact is, I may have a child or children I am not aware of.
Any man that was not a virgin before marriage and monogamous after marriage can actually make the same claim. I have two sons that I know of, no daughters that I know of, that said, that is fact to the extent I know.

I screwed around a lot and I believe in family values as a strength of any civilization and nation, not just ours.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He said he didn't know who the accuser was because the left wing rag that is pushing this attack didn't give that information.
he obviously knew the woman if they had a kid together, you
Yes he knows the woman.
He didn't know the woman was the person accusing him of this.

You can try and spin your story any way you want but it's more than obvious this is just unproven slander from a left wing rag.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Fact is, I may have a child or children I am not aware of.
Any man that was not a virgin before marriage and monogamous after marriage can actually make the same claim. I have two sons that I know of, no daughters that I know of, that said, that is fact to the extent I know.

I screwed around a lot and I believe in family values as a strength of any civilization and nation, not just ours.
He knew he had the kids , he never denied it once it was brought up that as a Christian family man he had a double life .
His son Christian was pretty shocked about it though.

floridays

He knew he had the kids , he never denied it once it was brought up that as a Christian family man he had a double life .
His son Christian was pretty shocked about it though.
I'm gonna make this about you, I was clear about myself, totally honest.

First I will stipulate that some woman accepted your proposal and actually went through the ceremony or civil procedure with you, that is assumed an stipulated.

Were you a virgin when you married?
Have you been 100% faithful since you were married?

After you answer that,

I'm curious why would a man, (working off the "facts" you present) know he had fathered children and not deny it, yet deny he paid for women to abort children he fathered?

floridays

Deflect much?
Not at all, the same exact claims you assert against Walker are actually court filings and were litigated by Warnock's ex-wife.

One is allegation with out a filing the other is a case that seemingly has been adjudicated.
Inform me of a respondent to any action I refer to.

floridays

No worries about that sweet heart being accused of paying for an abortion much less even sniffing a vagina.

I just read he was a ferret today, I knew a couple of days ago he was just from listening to an audio from him.

My opinion is Herschel probably paid for the wrong abortion.

That is not a confirmation, it's simply an observation.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm curious why would a man, (working off the "facts" you present) know he had fathered children and not deny it, yet deny he paid for women to abort children he fathered?
When a huge part of a candidate's platform is he stands against abortion with no exceptions ,unlike his opponent who supports abortion ,in a state where for the Religious Right this is a VERY big issue there is NO WAY he is going to admit it after being found out he PAID for an abortion

I think he'd have been better off by givinga press conference and pulling a Jimmy Swaggart, saying in tears,I have sinned and repent my sins yada yada. Even better if his wife and son Christian are onstage crying and hugging him..

but thats just my opinion