Herschel Walker

Box Ox

So you don't have any problem with the tweet other than the fact that you misread it.

Okay buddy, carry on.

Which part did I misread?

"If this was MAGA, not Dem sponsored Black Panthers at Georgia voting locations, FBI swat teams would have already descended upon with mass arrests, followed by balls to the wall coverage on the fake news media calling MAGA domestic terrorists!"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The New Black Panther Party and "Black Lawyers for Justice" literally hold a press conference with an Atlanta news station announcing that they're doing armed patrols at polling locations.

Democrats:
"Reeee fake news conspiracy theory Qanon Reeee"

Up In Smoke

I believe it was rainy, cold and windy in Atlanta today. That picture is from a much nicer day. The weather talked of .5 inch of rain during the day.

Box Ox

The New Black Panther Party and "Black Lawyers for Justice" literally hold a press conference with an Atlanta news station announcing that they're doing armed patrols at polling locations.

Democrats:
"Reeee fake news conspiracy theory Qanon Reeee"

No Republican in Georgia managed to get a picture of those armed Black Panther patrols at polling locations? They’re that low tech?

Box Ox

Interesting question.
Why do you think black people are liars?

No idea what happened. Right now I’ve seen as much evidence of an alien abduction having taken place in Georgia today as I have an armed Black Panther polling place patrol having taken place in Georgia today. 🤷‍♂️

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
1670381931654.png