Herschel Walker

oldngray

nowhere special
Do you have a link for that? Possibly a stock photo was used but didn't change the facts.

Box Ox

Do you have a link for that? Possibly a stock photo was used but didn't change the facts.

Armed Black Panthers allegedly deployed in Georgia and nobody has pictures?

oldngray

nowhere special
Armed Black Panthers allegedly deployed in Georgia and nobody has pictures?
There are pictures. Not hard to find

Untitled.png

Box Ox

There are pictures. Not hard to find

View attachment 409949

That New York Post article seems to be careful with its wording. Using terms such as “planned on” and “were scheduled.” And it credits Fox News for that photo. And Fox News doesn’t seem to have any coverage of Black Panthers in Georgia today.

“The New Black Panther Party planned on armed patrols near several polling sites in Georgia on Tuesday “

“The armed patrols were scheduled to take place between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. and between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. in parts of Brunswick, Savannah and metro Atlanta.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And it credits Fox News for that photo. And Fox News doesn’t seem to have any coverage of Black Panthers in Georgia today.
Go back to the original tweet you took issue with. Is the word today in the tweet? Read it a few times and see if you can figure out how you were tricked by the leftist response to the tweet.

Bottom line, you're literally looking at pictures of armed black Panthers at election locations and you're defending them. Period. Just admit it.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
OK fine, I will!

Oh my…..

View attachment 409954

Sorry, @oldngray . Let me know if you’ve got any pictures of armed Black Panthers in Georgia today per the original accusation.
I did and posted a photo from another source. But you ignored my post. I never said anything about when or where the daily mail picture was from. Just that it might have been a stock photo. The news was reported from many sources so you must be willingly ignorant.

Box Ox

I did and posted a photo from another source. But you ignored my post. I never said anything about when or where the daily mail picture was from. Just that it might have been a stock photo. The news was reported from many sources so you must be willingly ignorant.

I responded to your additional photo in post #466.

That New York Post article seems to be careful with its wording. Using terms such as “planned on” and “were scheduled.” And it credits Fox News for that photo. And Fox News doesn’t seem to have any coverage of Black Panthers in Georgia today.

Box Ox

I'm sorry you imagined the word "today" in that tweet, and you're now embarrassed because you realize your mistake.

Bottom line, you've now defended armed black Panthers at polling locations. Feel free to walk that back anytime you want buddy.

Mike Engleman was and still is pushing the fake news that the photo is from a Georgia voting location today on his Twitter page. Glad I could clear that up for you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Where did I do that? I’ve only said there’s no evidence that the Black Panthers were at Georgia voting locations today. Pointing out that fact isn’t defending armed anyone at voting locations.
So you don't have any problem with the tweet other than the fact that you misread it.

Okay buddy, carry on.