Herschel Walker

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
the VP has the deciding vote,hence the Majority
I believe committees are shared, plus more pressure is focused on more moderate senators. Manchin was promised a pipeline, he took the bait and got hosed. He won't be doing that any longer.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The local news is announcing College kids and Generation Z are voting in Record numbers and with the Boomers aging out hopefully this will signal a shift from the traditional Conservative values in Georgia

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Herschel Walker was asked today what the 1st Amendment means to him? Herschel responded with, “Well if I’m in the game it’s a running play or possible a screen pass to me. You always wanna try & get a big play on 1st down.” This is why Georgians need to vote for #RaphaelWarnock

vantexan

Heard today that if we end up with a 50-50 Senate it does make a difference. That Senate committees will have to have an even number of Democrats and Republicans. The Kamala Harris tiebreaker won't matter. A lot of what the Dems want won't make it out of committee. Which makes me wonder how some things got passed in the last two years? Republicans making deals?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Stood in line an hour and a half to cancel @scratch 's vote today.
It's great seeing so many people voting
From what I saw in that line, your vote was canceled right away. I didn't see a single college-age or Generation Z early voting. Gov. Kemp kicked Stacy Abram's ass a second time so bad she is leaving the state. I'm more than happy with this election cycle with Kemp re-elected and the Democrats losing the House even if Warnock squeaks by.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
From what I saw in that line, your vote was canceled right away. I didn't see a single college-age or Generation Z early voting. Gov. Kemp kicked Stacy Abram's ass a second time so bad she is leaving the state. I'm more than happy with this election cycle with Kemp re-elected and the Democrats losing the House even if Warnock squeaks by.
It's all about the 86k third party voters. Which way do they go?

newolddude

Fi7rvx9XoAEBDOZ