Hilary Clinton

BrownArmy

Last I recall, HRC was an old-busted washed up has been private citizen who isn't actually the President.

Y'all keep bringing her up, which is why I posted Oh My God Who The friend Cares...

I guess you do, you keep talking about her.

vantexan

Last I recall, HRC was an old-busted washed up has been private citizen who isn't actually the President.

Y'all keep bringing her up, which is why I posted Oh My God Who The friend Cares...

How can we not? She's been crying over losing to anyone who'll let her have a microphone since the election.

floridays

I don't, I just responded to a post. Now answer my question, If Hillary won, would you even know little bobby ever made a footprint on terra firma? Be truthful.

newfie

I guess you do, you keep talking about her.[/QUOTE]

but ugly hillary.jpg

BrownArmy

I don't, I just responded to a post. Now answer my question, If Hillary won, would you even know little bobby ever made a footprint on terra firma? Be truthful.

Mueller was the head of the FBI for quite some time, yes, he’s familiar to me.

If Mueller ler was investigating HRC, I’d have the same response - let the man do his job and let the chips fall where they may.

P

pickup

Best thing she could possibly do for all involved is ride off into the sunset, never to be heard from again.

If they lock her up and put her in solitary confinement for the rest of her life, we would never have to hear from her again.

Lock her up!

floridays

Mueller was the head of the FBI for quite some time, yes, he’s familiar to me.

If Mueller ler was investigating HRC, I’d have the same response - let the man do his job and let the chips fall where they may.
Oh, they are starting to fall. Without looking it up, who was the FBI director before Mueller, and what position did Mueller hold before being appointed as FBI director? I am smelling something other tan truthfulness from you now.

BrownArmy

Oh, they are starting to fall. Without looking it up, who was the FBI director before Mueller, and what position did Mueller hold before being appointed as FBI director? I am smelling something other tan truthfulness from you now.

No idea, I think the first time I heard of Mueller was after 9-11.

BrownArmy

That's cool, you answered what I asked. Did you get your camera?

No, that’s more of a wish-list thing.

I have a seven-month old, so it’s all carseats and diapers and daycare at the moment.

Still using my 20 year old Canon digital camera that won’t hold a charge for more than thirty minutes...