How do you get out of power saving mode?

Scuderia

I changed the battery on my diad, and restarted, but it’s still in power saving mode. Anybody know how to put it back to power wasting mode?

PPH_over_9000

It was at 40% when it happened :bored2:

Maybe your DIAD is defective?

I might be misremembering this, but the one time it happened to me I think it happened when it dropped from 40% to 30%, then I magically lost all MapNav capabilities (including the softkey.)

It doesn't really matter, though, I've come to learn that having a cradle that works consistently is like seeing a got dang unicorn ridden by a leprechaun who just won the lottery get struck by lightning twice.

I might be misremembering this, but the one time it happened to me I think it happened when it dropped from 40% to 30%, then I magically lost all MapNav capabilities (including the softkey.)

It doesn't really matter, though, I've come to learn that having a cradle the works consistently is like seeing a got dang unicorn ridden by a leprechaun who just won the lottery get struck by lightning twice.
Eventually it's going to die at the most in opportune time

PPH_over_9000

Eventually it's going to die at the most in opportune time

I'm anxiously waiting.... Drop the SPORH into the single digits, maybe to a decimal point between 0 and 1.

I've heard of this happening out of my center before, though. Apparently you'll be instructed to keep delivering but to hang on to all the PAL labels so the deliveries can be recorded when you get back to the building. Sounds pretty fun.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I'm anxiously waiting.... Drop the SPORH into the single digits, maybe to a decimal point between 0 and 1.

I've heard of this happening out of my center before, though. Apparently you'll be instructed to keep delivering but to hang on to all the PAL labels so the deliveries can be recorded when you get back to the building. Sounds pretty fun.
Its soooooo great when your board dies. So peaceful. Seriously. No beeping and booping, no messages, just look at the pieces and deliver. Write down the last 4 of tracking for each piece at each stop

Scuderia

Im helping some guy out with 40 stops they caught me when I got back to the building at 4 pm. Guess it’s the old fashion way.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Its soooooo great when your board dies. So peaceful. Seriously. No beeping and booping, no messages, just look at the pieces and deliver. Write down the last 4 of tracking for each piece at each stop
The problem is most new drivers can't find 1 stop without the cradle. I told one the other day that the cradle makes you dumb as a sack full of hammers.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I changed the battery on my diad, and restarted, but it’s still in power saving mode. Anybody know how to put it back to power wasting mode?
4ED0BD27-7E5A-493E-94BB-0D13E5B83E43.jpeg

JJinVA

It doesn't really matter, though, I've come to learn that having a cradle that works consistently is like seeing a got dang unicorn ridden by a leprechaun who just won the lottery get struck by lightning twice.

It stops doing Nav because Nav sends up like 2 million signals a second and murders the battery life. Just like on my phone when I have to use my own GPS. One stop 30 minutes out and 30 minutes back and Im down to 87% from 100