How do you get out of power saving mode?

ManInBrown

I'm anxiously waiting.... Drop the SPORH into the single digits, maybe to a decimal point between 0 and 1.

I've heard of this happening out of my center before, though. Apparently you'll be instructed to keep delivering but to hang on to all the PAL labels so the deliveries can be recorded when you get back to the building. Sounds pretty fun.
Nope. That’s not the methods. How you gonna know if something is DSR by just hanging onto the pal labels and not scanning the package? It’ll be your a55 when you leave a piece of jewelry without getting a sig and it goes missing. I used to have to wait a few times a month for a PM air driver to bring me out a new battery. 60-90 minutes of free money to sit on the side of the road and take a mid day nap.

PPH_over_9000

Nope. That’s not the methods. How you gonna know if something is DSR by just hanging onto the pal labels and not scanning the package? It’ll be your a55 when you leave a piece of jewelry without getting a sig and it goes missing.

I never would've thought of that without being put in this kind of situation, man, but you're 100% right.