How long before harris becomes president

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They both got the Vax but you didn’t so you’ll never know.
Maybe u should check out the latest reports from the cdc about vaccinated people spreading covid the same as unvaccinated, it dont help you and that is also why the mask mandates are coming back

Maybe u should check out the latest reports from the cdc about vaccinated people spreading covid the same as unvaccinated, it dont help you and that is also why the mask mandates are coming back
No, the mask mandates are coming back so people feel useful and powerful in telling people what to do, and save everyone from an illness that is well over 99% survivable.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
SmartSelect_20210705-152608_Gallery.gif

The Driver

I drive.
Wrong.
It helps you by preventing serious illness, hospitalization and death in that vast, vast majority of cases.

But yes, it appears I can spread this thing as efficiently as an unvaccinated person.

Jkloc420

Wrong.
It helps you by preventing serious illness, hospitalization and death in that vast, vast majority of cases.

But yes, it appears I can spread this thing as efficiently as an unvaccinated person.
Until you find out their just not releasing that data to the public yet

Jkloc420

Wrong.

Just like the data today was not supposed to come out

Wrong.

The vast, vast majority of cases go untreated and unreported. Therefore, the vast, vast majority of cases don't need the help of a vaccine.

But if the risks of the vaccine are shown to be exceedingly low then taking a chance with the virus is just… well it’s just stupid.
And if the government and scientists want to take the time to test and ensure the safety of the vaccines, I will then be glad to entertain the idea. With that, I will still need an explanation as to why I would need a vaccine on top of my natural immunity gained from having the virus.