How long before harris becomes president

The Driver

I drive.
The risk of the virus is shown to be very very low.
If it ends up killing .5% of everyone it infects and it infects the remaining people who are unprotected either from vaccination or previous infection that's still a blow to our country in light of the fact that we have safe and effective vaccines. It's still an evolving situation, too. Delta is more dangerous and more infectious.

People can choose to take that risk, of course. It's not world-ending, it's just tragic. Life will go on without a tens of thousands more deep red state voters. And inner city poor black people who spend too much time on Facebook, too.

The Driver

I drive.
And if the government and scientists want to take the time to test and ensure the safety of the vaccines, I will then be glad to entertain the idea. With that, I will still need an explanation as to why I would need a vaccine on top of my natural immunity gained from having the virus.
Full FDA approval will be forthcoming. Full approval takes time. But they wouldn't have given the emergency authorization without full confidence in their safety.

If it ends up killing .5% of everyone it infects and it infects the remaining people who are unprotected either from vaccination or previous infection that's still a blow to our country in light of the fact that we have safe and effective vaccines. It's still an evolving situation, too. Delta is more dangerous and more infectious.

People can choose to take that risk, of course. It's not world-ending, it's just tragic. Life will go on without a tens of thousands more deep red state voters. And inner city poor black people who spend too much time on Facebook, too.
But black people are getting far less vaccinations than white people

Full FDA approval will be forthcoming. Full approval takes time. But they wouldn't have given the emergency authorization without full confidence in their safety.
And I'll accept their confidence, but, I don't have to join them in it. I have serious questions about a company that has had nearly a dozen failed attempts to bring anything safe to market all of a sudden presenting something safe in such a short amount of time.