How much is in your personal strike fund?

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
I got enough to last about 3 months without penny pinching maybe 6 if I pushed it. Im still in progression so my checks are under 1k

Tony Q

I come from a UAW family and know to put money back in a contract year.I doubt we will strike,but right now I have $8,000 on hand and by August 1 i expect to have $10,000 in cash.
I'm right at the top of the seniority list and no one can ever figure out why i never take days off or call in. Gotta be prepared!
Lets put it this way I can hold out till its over, no matter what. I hope it don't come to this, but ill still be good. In the event that we do strike I have enough years in to go out with a 30 to 50 percent volume reduction and still work. I might get a triple area to go back to, but I'll be okay. In my unique opinion I'd say 85% of our members do not even have close enough in the kitty to last in the event of a strike. I'm not talking about the Part-Timer either, as a lot that I know live with the parents. It's the Full-Timer who is mortgaged out the ass. In my opinion also I don't think a strike will happen, for what it's worth.

Ou2TE0mP4QbcI.gif

Lets put it this way I can hold out till its over, no matter what. I hope it don't come to this, but ill still be good. In the event that we do strike I have enough years in to go out with a 30 to 50 percent volume reduction and still work. I might get a triple area to go back to, but I'll be okay. In my unique opinion I'd say 85% of our members do not even have close enough in the kitty to last in the event of a strike. I'm not talking about the Part-Timer either, as a lot that I know live with the parents. It's the Full-Timer who is mortgaged out the ass. In my opinion also I don't think a strike will happen, for what it's worth.
I’ll be on the street corner begging for change.