How secure are we?

quad decade guy

Sat waiting on a trailer in California to take to New York. Watched a woman walk right past an EMPTY guard shack(through the front gate) and disappear. I thought maybe she was bringing hubby dinner or such. Naw. Just a homeless living across the street in some concrete pipes. Guess she had to pee? I thought they just did that wherever they were. She absolutely had the run of the whole place-inside and out. I have watched cars full of people and on foot, walk right into our facility having access to the Air dock and whatever. You can imagine the possibilities.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
What podunk town you living in? My building is equipped with a third party security company; complete with a guard shack, metal detectors, badge scanners, etc. Hell if your badge doesn’t scan green they won’t let you in here.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Probably just depends, none of the security is air-tight, just enough to be convincingly secure. Carrying anything that looks like a package out of the building will always look bad. And I don't know why else someone would want to be in the building other than to use the restroom lol.

pre-planning adds a ton of jail time to your sentence.

Remember the complex drug shipment network from last year?

Last edited:

quad decade guy

Probably just depends, none of the security is air-tight, just enough to be convincingly secure. Carrying anything that looks like a package out of the building will always look bad. And I don't know why else someone would want to be in the building other than to use the restroom lol.

pre-planning adds a ton of jail time to your sentence.

Remember the complex drug shipment network from last year?

Ok. But still. Walking past that empty guard shack.

Est.1998

What podunk town you living in? My building is equipped with a third party security company; complete with a guard shack, metal detectors, badge scanners, etc. Hell if your badge doesn’t scan green they won’t let you in here.
Every since the pandemic, they don't check badges or even wand us anymore. The guard shack is just a brief shelter from the rain before we enter the main building.

542thruNthru

It's California what do you really expect?
giphy-214.gif