Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

vantexan

Maybe Hunter should look into getting $2 Billion from the Saudis.
I believe Jared is running a legit investment firm. Hunter seems to be running 20 LLC's whose only business seems to be funneling millions of dollars from foreign nationals to the private bank accounts of 8 members of his family and himself. That and selling copies of his artwork for $75k and the originals for half a million. Artwork that real artists laugh at and the buyers aren't disclosed. Either they're looking for special favors from his daddy or they're extraordinarily stupid. As for Jared probably unlikely he'd have gotten that money without being the president's son-in-law. I'm 100% for full disclosure and proof that no quid pro quo occurred.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I believe Jared is running a legit investment firm. Hunter seems to be running 20 LLC's whose only business seems to be funneling millions of dollars from foreign nationals to the private bank accounts of 8 members of his family and himself. That and selling copies of his artwork for $75k and the originals for half a million. Artwork that real artists laugh at and the buyers aren't disclosed. Either they're looking for special favors from his daddy or they're extraordinarily stupid. As for Jared probably unlikely he'd have gotten that money without being the president's son-in-law. I'm 100% for full disclosure and proof that no quid pro quo occurred.
Maybe the same people buying Hunters art were buying Trumps digital trading cards.

vantexan

Maybe the same people buying Hunters art were buying Trumps digital trading cards.
Yah, the guy trying to get reelected by selling silly souvenirs to finance his election is the equivalent of anonymous people buying poor art for ridiculous amounts from the son of the already elected president. The son who already has a long track record of extracting millions from countries who interactions with the U.S. were given as a responsibility to his then vice-president father. Yeah, that sounds legit.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
“I believe”. That’s all your side needs. Proof not necessary.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yah, the guy trying to get reelected by selling silly souvenirs to finance his election is the equivalent of anonymous people buying poor art for ridiculous amounts from the son of the already elected president. The son who already has a long track record of extracting millions from countries who interactions with the U.S. were given as a responsibility to his then vice-president father. Yeah, that sounds legit.
The income from those silly souvenirs didn't go to his campaign fund. Went in his pocket.
I'm all for indicting the Biden's if they're guilty.

vantexan

The income from those silly souvenirs didn't go to his campaign fund. Went in his pocket.
I'm all for indicting the Biden's if they're guilty.
And as a private citizen Trump has a right to sell silly souvenirs. A bit different from selling access to the most powerful man on Earth. And even if the Oversight Committee manages to get its hands on the 17 tapes a Burisma executive claims to have of him discussing payments to Joe and Hunter do you think Merrick Garland will bring charges against Hunter and the other Bidens? Even if the House votes to impeach Joe over it do you think the Democratic controlled Senate will vote to remove Joe? One thing is certain. If the Republicans win control of Congress and the presidency in '24 you can bet a Republican AG will indict Joe and Hunter over this. And the Democrats know this. Trump made a mistake not pursuing Hillary. If he manages to be elected better bet he's not going to show the same magnanimity towards Joe after the last 8 years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These people know the Bidens have sold out their country to the highest bidder.

They don't care.
They worship at the feet of dear supreme leader sloppy Joe. Leftism is a cult.

newolddude

Funny how a close friend of Trump also didn't get jail time for not paying taxes.

oldngray

nowhere special
62223d.jpg

vantexan

No he doesn’t. Must you always lie about easily verifiable facts?
I had read in 2017 that he had investment banking experience. Apparently most of his experience was in his wealthy family's real estate firm. He did graduate with honors from Harvard.

But that crack about always lying. You say that but you don't point out specific lies. Your problem is you know your Democratic leadership are a bunch of crooks and you can't stand anyone pointing it out. Hillary and Joe are two of the biggest political crooks in history. Pretty sad. Must you always defend people who are destroying this country?

Thebrownblob

No he doesn’t. Must you always lie about easily verifiable facts?
Seems like a personal attack. Why are you calling someone a liar? Aren’t you in enough trouble? Maybe you should just assume it was a mistake if you have information that he doesn’t know instead of hurling insults