Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
When this Russia/Ukraine war broke out and MSM, the Biden administration, Clintons, and Soros was for Ukraine I knew there was something wrong with Ukraine. I still don’t know the truth (as we all don’t). But I know enough about who is for Ukraine that I am not blindly following along.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When this Russia/Ukraine war broke out and MSM, the Biden, Clintons, and Soros was for Ukraine I knew there was something wrong with Ukraine. I still don’t know the truth (as we all don’t). But I know enough about who is for Ukraine that I am not blindly following along.
Money to be made.

vantexan

When this Russia/Ukraine war broke out and MSM, the Biden administration, Clintons, and Soros was for Ukraine I knew there was something wrong with Ukraine. I still don’t know the truth (as we all don’t). But I know enough about who is for Ukraine that I am not blindly following along.
But let's not forget there are millions of Ukrainians whose only fault is being Ukrainian. They're suffering the brunt of what a lot of corrupt people from numerous countries were doing. Of all the former Soviet republics Ukraine has attributes that the Russians covet. And based on how the Russians treated Ukraine for centuries the Ukrainians don't want to go back under their thumb. So the government may be very corrupt, but there are people also fighting for their freedom. Their sovereignty. And have as much right to that as people here who always talk about resisting our own government, fighting for our freedom, etc.

Darmark7

But let's not forget there are millions of Ukrainians whose only fault is being Ukrainian. They're suffering the brunt of what a lot of corrupt people from numerous countries were doing. Of all the former Soviet republics Ukraine has attributes that the Russians covet. And based on how the Russians treated Ukraine for centuries the Ukrainians don't want to go back under their thumb. So the government may be very corrupt, but there are people also fighting for their freedom. Their sovereignty. And have as much right to that as people here who always talk about resisting our own government, fighting for our freedom, etc.

There are always innocent people in every nation that suffer from the leader’s decisions. There also are innocent people in Russia that are paying a price for war. All I’m saying is when I hear MSM and the people that are trying to destroy our country and could care less about the misery of our people all of a sudden get concerned for another country and start caring about the innocent people dying over there my bull crap meter starts going off and I’m not one to jump on the bandwagon with them because they say it is the thing to do. It is to the point that when MSM is saying something I believe the opposite before I will believe what they are saying. After learning our MSM is a propaganda machine why would they be telling the truth about anything.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
How do you think he could afford his 3 residences : Martha's Vineyard 11.75 million, Kalorama Washington DC 8 million and Manhattan 1.45 million .
You forgot about Hawaii. Weird how the ones pushing global warming are buying houses on the ocean..

Ou812fu

Ukrainian government are Nazi's. They are suffering anyways..

Ou812fu

There are always innocent people in every nation that suffer from the leader’s decisions. There also are innocent people in Russia that are paying a price for war. All I’m saying is when I hear MSM and the people that are trying to destroy our country and could care less about the misery of our people all of a sudden get concerned for another country and start caring about the innocent people dying over there my bull crap meter starts going off and I’m not one to jump on the bandwagon with them because they say it is the thing to do. It is to the point that when MSM is saying something I believe the opposite before I will believe what they are saying. After learning our MSM is a propaganda machine why would they be telling the truth about anything.
Aka , the current guy that is going to be pushed as a presidential candidate since desantis is getting pummeled.

Ou812fu

They're Nazis? I spent a month in Lviv, Ukraine in 2018. Didn't see any Nazis.
Uumm nope, still looks like they are reporting in it..

vantexan

I guess they cleaned it up before you showed up..
Were they goose stepping too? Giving the salute? It's ludicrous to paint the entire government as Nazis because some stupid young.men think it makes them look tough.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1691033974296.png

Darmark7

The Ukraine government is as corrupt as the Russian government. I don’t stand with or salute either one of them. I’m especially not going to jump on the bandwagon with the corrupt people from our country that is telling me who I should stand with.