Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

vantexan

Zelensky wasn't president until 2019
You're right, I misspoke. Have you never seen the video? They accused Trump of a quid pro quo when Biden is on video literally bragging about how he got the prosecutor fired by threatening to withhold a billion in aid if the Ukrainian president didn't fire him. The prosecutor who was investigating Burisma which had paid Hunter millions and apparently Joe too according to a FBI whistleblower.

Up In Smoke

You're right, I misspoke. Have you never seen the video? They accused Trump of a quid pro quo when Biden is on video literally bragging about how he got the prosecutor fired by threatening to withhold a billion in aid if the Ukrainian president didn't fire him. The prosecutor who was investigating Burisma which had paid Hunter millions and apparently Joe too according to a FBI whistleblower.
I only read the WSJ, so I didn't see the video. I just noticed that it couldn't have been zelensky.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Up In Smoke

vantexan

So do we know if the Ukraine president called President Obama?? Sounds like Joe had marching orders from the White House.
Joe was put in charge of U.S. policy for a number of countries. And to date the Congressional Oversight Committee has found millions in wire transfers from individuals and companies from all the countries he was over sent to shell companies his son set up and dispersed to 9 Biden family members.

In the history of the U.S. has a vice-president ever traveled to another country to insist a local prosecutor be fired?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Joe was put in charge of U.S. policy for a number of countries. And to date the Congressional Oversight Committee has found millions in wire transfers from individuals and companies from all the countries he was over sent to shell companies his son set up and dispersed to 9 Biden family members.

In the history of the U.S. has a vice-president ever traveled to another country to insist a local prosecutor be fired?
Obama had to know what was happening

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How do you think he could afford his 3 residences : Martha's Vineyard 11.75 million, Kalorama Washington DC 8 million and Manhattan 1.45 million .

Trump goes into politics and loses money while Biden has never done anything but politics and never made over $200k a year (most years quite a bit less than that) and he has multiple million dollar homes. During this time many of his family has become millionaires but the average brainwashed Dem is acting concerned about Trump being corrupt while not having a care in the world about the whole Biden family. It’s not about crimes it’s about a person. These pansies are just butt hurt.

Last edited:

vantexan

Right? Where did they go?
Did you see the illegal Chinese med/bio lab that they raided in California? They were raising mice to transmit Covid
Literally every Chinese national in the country should be removed and their embassy/consulates should be closed down. No more accepting Chinese students in our universities. A lot of them are spies. Tell the Chinese we're serious about this crap. And don't forget to put in prison any politicians who are taking bribes from the Chinese. And their families.