Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
IMG_1324.png

Darmark7

The only people left on the planet that don’t believe that senile Joe wasn’t in on it are the democrats.

Oh they know alright but they like what he stands for and want to make sure they can still live their lives of crime, perversion, incest and pedophilia without having to answer for it. You cover and make excuses for what you believe in or do.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh they know alright but they like what he stands for and want to make sure they can still live their lives of crime, perversion, incest and pedophilia without having to answer for it. You cover and make excuses for what you believe in or do.
There are clowns that post on here that don’t believe it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The only people left on the planet that don’t believe that senile Joe wasn’t in on it are the democrats.

Nothing to see here, apparently. The New York Times has carried no coverage of the shocking allegations contained in an unclassified FBI document

Darmark7

@Darmark7 so you’re saying they believe it but act like they don’t? I think that’s possible for some but others are truly delusional.
If they are delusional it is by choice. How can someone on this forum not have seen the many pictures of Biden sniffing and fondling kids, seen the parts of the diary of his daughter saying Dad showered with her inappropriately, seen the actual post of testimony that has been put up on BC, seen the videos of the gaffs the dementia patient has said, seen the falling down over and over and heard and lived through the lies he has told? Remember they knew exactly how many lies Trump told so they know how to count lies! Now add on to that common sense, if they have any, how does a politician making less than $200k a year have multiple million dollar houses? One of his houses cost $5 million. He could not get a loan for $5 million on his salary much less multiple homes. Where did that money come from? You are to kind and give these people way to much credit. They have proven with Trump they can see very clearly and call things out. So I say if they aren’t calling it out and especially if they are making excuses and trying to cover for this sicko they are OK with him and want to make sure he gets back in so his sick perverted criminal ways can continue and become normal.

Darmark7

Nothing to see here, apparently. The New York Times has carried no coverage of the shocking allegations contained in an unclassified FBI document

Enough has been shared on BC that anyone on this forum cannot plead ignorance. Maybe a housewife that watches 2 tv channels can say they never seen any evidence but that doesn’t fly here.

UnionStrong

If they are delusional it is by choice. How can someone on this forum not have seen the many pictures of Biden sniffing and fondling kids, seen the parts of the diary of his daughter saying Dad showered with her inappropriately, seen the actual post of testimony that has been put up on BC, seen the videos of the gaffs the dementia patient has said, seen the falling down over and over and heard and lived through the lies he has told? Remember they knew exactly how many lies Trump told so they know how to count lies! Now add on to that common sense, if they have any, how does a politician making less than $200k a year have multiple million dollar houses? One of his houses cost $5 million. He could not get a loan for $5 million on his salary much less multiple homes. Where did that money come from? You are to kind and give these people way to much credit. They have proven with Trump they can see very clearly and call things out. So I say if they aren’t calling it out and especially if they are making excuses and trying to cover for this sicko they are OK with him and want to make sure he gets back in so his sick perverted criminal ways can continue and become normal.
These animals just don’t care. TDS has destroyed their ability for critical thinking

Darmark7

Oh it just keeps coming but don’t worry we will have some sicko on here saying everything is legit and rosy! Hunter gets a Porsche after bringing pedo Joe to dinner. Don’t worry they only talked about the weather.

UnionStrong

vantexan

Oh look, the gun isn’t smoking.

I was told by Republican leadership this Archer testimony was supposed to have tons of earth shattering evidence.
Just watched Archer's interview with Tucker Carlson. He was careful with his words but did confirm that Joe Biden was called in on phone to business meetings he and Hunter were having at least 20 times. And he had met Joe at least 20 times. And Tucker showed a framed letter from Joe welcoming Archer to the team years ago. Biden and his people have repeatedly said that he never was involved with Hunter's business dealings. This is likely the most corrupt president in history and you'd rather protect him than protect the country from him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh look, the gun isn’t smoking.

I was told by Republican leadership this Archer testimony was supposed to have tons of earth shattering evidence.
It's released.

Joe Biden met with hunters business associates dozens of times, coincidentally around the times he did exactly what they were asking him to do and around the times Hunter got paid.

You need to turn off NPR and MSNBC, they are lying by omission, and it's left you very uniformed about this topic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just watched Archer's interview with Tucker Carlson. He was careful with his words but did confirm that Joe Biden was called in on phone to business meetings he and Hunter were having at least 20 times. And he had met Joe at least 20 times. And Tucker showed a framed letter from Joe welcoming Archer to the team years ago. Biden and his people have repeatedly said that he never was involved with Hunter's business dealings. This is likely the most corrupt president in history and you'd rather protect him than protect the country from him.
Liberalism must be protected at all costs! We've got a country to destroy!

vantexan

It's released.

Joe Biden met with hunters business associates dozens of times, coincidentally around the times he did exactly what they were asking him to do and around the times Hunter got paid.

You need to turn off NPR and MSNBC, they are lying by omission, and it's left you very uniformed about this topic.
I doubt he's any different than the Democratic Congressman who came out of that closed door interview of Devon Archer and said there was nothing that proved Joe Biden was involved. Said Joe just made friendly calls where he talked about things like the weather. What's sad is people like newolddude would rather believe that in spite of the ever building mountain of evidence saying otherwise.

UnionStrong

I doubt he's any different than the Democratic Congressman who came out of that closed door interview of Devon Archer and said there was nothing that proved Joe Biden was involved. Said Joe just made friendly calls where he talked about things like the weather. What's sad is people like newolddude would rather believe that in spite of the ever building mountain of evidence saying otherwise.
What a lying sack he was.