Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

Thebrownblob

Maybe if you lied and then committed mass murder you would end up in prison.
Are you on drugs? The form asks if you’re currently using drugs. It doesn’t ask if you’ll do it in the future. Is that very hard for you to understand? I realize you probably didn’t do much more than graduate high school, so I’m trying to talk to your level.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are you on drugs? The form asks if you’re currently using drugs. It doesn’t ask if you’ll do it in the future. Is that very hard for you to understand? I realize you probably didn’t do much more than graduate high school, so I’m trying to talk to your level.
The 4473 form is very specific. Hunter lied on it, that’s a felony. End of story. The buffoon that won’t accept that has his head up his rear end.

newolddude

Hunter Biden is an idiot. He should have just bought from a gun show, skipped the paperwork and been scott free.

But I guess when you’re on drugs you make dumb decisions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hunter Biden is an idiot. He should have just bought from a gun show, skipped the paperwork and been scott free.
Uh no he wouldn't have been off scott free.

His brother's widow who he was having sex with threw the gun into a garbage can near a school and the secret service had to get involved to try to get him out of trouble.

Buying it from a gun show wouldn't have helped with that, and he would be in even more trouble for "skipping the paperwork", my radical left wing friend.

Uh no he wouldn't have been off scott free.

His brother's widow who he was having sex with threw the gun into a garbage can near a school and the secret service had to get involved to try to get him out of trouble.

Buying it from a gun show wouldn't have helped with that, and he would be in even more trouble for "skipping the paperwork", my radical left wing friend.
Everyone knows the paperwork is just rubber stamped in the backroom. Make you stand around for 20 minutes to make it look like they really did a background check.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hunter is a paint chip off the old block head.
The gun charge is only one of many many crimes. It also happens to be one that Joe can't be tied to. Not a coincidence.

Hunter Biden was clearly operating as a foreign agent without registering as one. Joe Biden is a co- conspirator in that crime.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's a twist; for months Hunter has denied ownership of the abandoned laptop.
Now this- The court filing shows Hunter Biden seeks a jury trial under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and California’s Comprehensive Computer Data Access and Fraud Act. The lawyers argue the law permits Hunter Biden to sue Ziegler for harm incurred by accessing his data without permission.