Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

newolddude

F6CKfoaW8AA6I_-

Thebrownblob

Funny, although as usual, it misses the point. Lying on the federal form has nothing to do with his right to own a gun. In my opinion he could’ve bought one from a private party and never filled out anything. Instead, he chose to go to a firearms dealer who is required by the government to have you fill out that form and Hunter chose to not tell the truth. I can assure you that whether he did it electronically or the old fashion way with the paper and pen. It clearly states if you’re lying on the form what the Penalty is.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Funny, although as usual, it misses the point. Lying on the federal form has nothing to do with his right to own a gun. In my opinion he could’ve bought one from a private party and never filled out anything. Instead, he chose to go to a firearms dealer who is required by the government to have you fill out that form and Hunter chose to not tell the truth. I can assure you that whether he did it electronically or the old fashion way with the paper and pen. It clearly states if you’re lying on the form what the Penalty is.
As a former FFL, I can tell you that stuff is taken very seriously. Sometimes a person would be put on delay, but after 3 days if it’s not resolved, you can give them the gun. However, I’ve had NICS call back 30 days later and deny the purchase. Gun is gone. They want the address, because they’re going to get the gun back.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who gave Hunter the bad advice to start lawsuits against the IRS for releasing his tax returns to Congress ?

Other than grabbing some headlines, it will not help him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Clearly, losing laptops was a perennial problem for Hunter, who was addicted to crack during the time he was being paid millions by shady characters in China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Romania while his father was vice president.

Hunter had at least 46 Apple devices between 2011 and 2019, including 20 iPhones, eight Mac computers, nine iPads and three Apple TVs, according to cyber-forensics expert Konstantinos Dimitrelos, who was commissioned by the Washington Examiner to examine a copy of the Mac Isaac-originated hard drive. Dimitrelos found it was “indisputably authentic [with] no evidence of any hacking or file manipulation.”

Box Ox

Where is the information about the drive's manufacture date coming from anyway? And is it its actual date of manufacture or activation, installation, etc?
Same place it all is..buried deep in the swamp.

Might not even be true at all. The comrade who made that post has a link to this clothing store in his (his?) Twitter profile.

"Resist Bay is a political clothing and apparel store. The Resistance is not only a movement, it’s a culture. We created ResistBay because political humor and freedom of expression is revolutionary. Change is coming."

Sportello

Might not even be true at all. The comrade who made that post has a link to this clothing store in his (his?) Twitter profile.

"Resist Bay is a political clothing and apparel store. The Resistance is not only a movement, it’s a culture. We created ResistBay because political humor and freedom of expression is revolutionary. Change is coming."
The guy has almost 113k followers. He also has a link to this site in his profile:

This seems to be his newsletter. I see nothing that qualifies for the 'comrade' moniker.