I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i still prefer small biz over even smaller cooperatives.

i think what ever consumers save with big corporations they lose more with destruction of small biz and taking money out of the economy.
I always try to support local businesses and small businesses whenever I can but it’s hard.
One type of business I do support is local restaurants. Chick-fil-a is one exception.

rickyb

I always try to support local businesses and small businesses whenever I can but it’s hard.
One type of business I do support is local restaurants. Chick-fil-a is one exception.
i actually dont.

now i dont shop at walmart. but if im buying groceries i get it usually at 1 big store.

i think the amazon model is superior to shopping in store in terms of consumer goods because you can see the reviews.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
i actually dont.

now i dont shop at walmart. but if im buying groceries i get it usually at 1 big store.

i think the amazon model is superior to shopping in store in terms of consumer goods because you can see the reviews.
Fake reviews bruh.
Amazon is garbage.
I might have underestimated your stupidity.

rickyb

teleSUR English‏ @telesurenglish 5h5 hours ago

Today we remember Pablo #Picasso, the communist, who joined the French Communist Party in 1944. For Picasso, Communism was a means towards freedom and happiness, as he wrote in an article. Pablo Picasso died a day like today, April 8, 1973.

DaTL3ibWkAEcS-V.jpg

rickyb

my friend is in jail because he did crime and his name is not clinton, george bush, obama, cheney, reagan, etc nor does he work on wall street.

anyways he says if you are dirt poor you are better off in jail then you are outside. apparently jails are ok in my province, but this doesnt hold true in other provinces.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
my friend is in jail because he did crime and his name is not clinton, george bush, obama, cheney, reagan, etc nor does he work on wall street.

anyways he says if you are dirt poor you are better off in jail then you are outside. apparently jails are ok in my province, but this doesnt hold true in other provinces.
I’d rather be dirt poor and living in a tent in the woods than in jail.

rickyb

I’d rather be dirt poor and living in a tent in the woods than in jail.
apparently they have free room and board, tv, video games, library, school, exercise. hes only in his cell 2 hours a day.

im not sure what ideal jail conditions should be but says something about society when being free" is worse than being in jail.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
apparently they have free room and board, tv, video games, library, school, exercise. hes only in his cell 2 hours a day.

im not sure what ideal jail conditions should be but says something about society when being free" is worse than being in jail.
I’ll pass. Nothing beats having the freedom to go where you want, when you want.

upsgrunt

Where does he sleep, or are you telling us they only allow inmates to sleep 2 hours a night?