I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

youtube and file sharing took industry jobs and you have sharing on a large scale now:

Paul Mason‏Verified account @paulmasonnews 43m43 minutes ago

If only someone had anticipated this issue and written a book about it...

Da2UsjPW4AA5EWl.jpg

rickyb

Goldman Sachs: Curing Patients' Illnesses Is Bad for Business

As CNBC originally reported, Goldman Sachs published a report on April 10 called “The Genome Revolution,” which evaluated the question, “Is curing patients a sustainable business model?” Analyst Salveen Richter explained that new forms of long-term cures involving gene therapy may be good for humanity, but bad for capitalism.

“The potential to deliver “one shot cures” is one of the most attractive aspects of gene therapy, genetically engineered cell therapy, and gene editing. However, such treatments offer a very different outlook with regard to recurring revenue versus chronic therapies,” Richter wrote. “While this proposition carries tremendous value for patients and society, it could represent a challenge for genome medicine developers looking for sustained cash flow.”

rickyb

in my city we have construction workers living in camper vans under a bridge because even though they make 4k a month they cant afford to buy a house / rents.

Goldman Sachs: Curing Patients' Illnesses Is Bad for Business

As CNBC originally reported, Goldman Sachs published a report on April 10 called “The Genome Revolution,” which evaluated the question, “Is curing patients a sustainable business model?” Analyst Salveen Richter explained that new forms of long-term cures involving gene therapy may be good for humanity, but bad for capitalism.

“The potential to deliver “one shot cures” is one of the most attractive aspects of gene therapy, genetically engineered cell therapy, and gene editing. However, such treatments offer a very different outlook with regard to recurring revenue versus chronic therapies,” Richter wrote. “While this proposition carries tremendous value for patients and society, it could represent a challenge for genome medicine developers looking for sustained cash flow.”
This was telling only half the story, then turned it towards your agenda. The original story had three solutions in it. I’m sure if you thought for yourself you could think of one.

Let’s start a co op....that will fix it.

rickyb

This was telling only half the story, then turned it towards your agenda. The original story had three solutions in it. I’m sure if you thought for yourself you could think of one.

Let’s start a co op....that will fix it.
the whole thing was a critique of capitalism.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
in my city we have construction workers living in camper vans under a bridge because even though they make 4k a month they cant afford to buy a house / rents.
Or they could do like Hispanics do in the very expensive area in which I live, share a house. Townhouse across from me where I once lived had 20 Mexicans living in it.

rickyb

Or they could do like Hispanics do in the very expensive area in which I live, share a house. Townhouse across from me where I once lived had 20 Mexicans living in it.
thats probably why they dont wanna do that. but like i said there is a low vacancy rate, and they probably want to save money.

my buddy shares a house. he barely got one. i think he pays $1000 a month and hes got a view and a private bathroom.

Last edited: