I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

depends where your at, I can't speak for Canada. Ohio where im at 4 grand would get you pretty far, in California i doubt it
absolutely

in 2/3 major canadian cities the middle class is dead.

one of the things i like about america is the language is the same, and you are free to choose from a ton of cities, although the country is relatively conservative across the board.

Last edited:

rickyb

booker is a crook btw.

PC's Access to Meds‏ @PCMedsAccess Apr 10

Last year #BigPharma got a windfall in tax breaks. Corporations could have passed their savings onto consumers -- they didn't. We need Congress to act to lower #DrugPrices. See @CoryBooker's report here: https://www.scribd.com/document/375935848/Pharma-Tax-Report-April-2018 …

DabmmfZWsAAjPJW.jpg

wrong city.

toronto has high rents and property. im not sure about vacancy rates. so im not really sure how you did that.
Why must you live in Toronto? Seattle prices have been high for 30 years. What do people do? They live in other places. Renton, kent, burien, Everett, etc.

it doesnt say that.
Here it is for you.

"Solution 1: Address large markets: Hemophilia is a $9-10bn WW market (hemophilia A, B), growing at ~6-7% annually."

"Solution 2: Address disorders with high incidence: Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) affects the cells (neurons) in the spinal cord, impacting the ability to walk, eat, or breathe."

"Solution 3: Constant innovation and portfolio expansion: There are hundreds of inherited retinal diseases (genetics forms of blindness) … Pace of innovation will also play a role as future programs can offset the declining revenue trajectory of prior assets."

rickyb

Here it is for you.

"Solution 1: Address large markets: Hemophilia is a $9-10bn WW market (hemophilia A, B), growing at ~6-7% annually."

"Solution 2: Address disorders with high incidence: Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) affects the cells (neurons) in the spinal cord, impacting the ability to walk, eat, or breathe."

"Solution 3: Constant innovation and portfolio expansion: There are hundreds of inherited retinal diseases (genetics forms of blindness) … Pace of innovation will also play a role as future programs can offset the declining revenue trajectory of prior assets."
im sure it didnt say that, and anyways find cures to diseases only because its profitable is a terrible system.

i watched a PBS frontline documentary on superbugs and again big pharma didnt want to do it because it wasnt profitable enough, and the govt didnt step in ahead of time.

vantexan

KT NELSON liked
Michael Linden‏ @MichaelSLinden 7h7 hours ago

Today is Tax Day.

The GOP tax law gave households making over $3 million an average tax cut of $190,000.

Households making under $12,000 got an average tax cut of $60.

Happy Tax Day!
Now that the standard deduction is $12,000 I don't think households making under $12,000 have too much to worry about. And those people getting the much bigger break pay the bulk of the taxes in the U.S.. They now have more to put back into the economy providing more jobs for the rest of us. #stoptheenvy!

rickyb

Now that the standard deduction is $12,000 I don't think households making under $12,000 have too much to worry about. And those people getting the much bigger break pay the bulk of the taxes in the U.S.. They now have more to put back into the economy providing more jobs for the rest of us. #stoptheenvy!
people making $12,000 shouldnt be paying any taxes

oldngray

nowhere special

Someone making $12,000 probably doesn't end up owing any tax. They may end up getting paid extra from tax credits.