I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Not sure as to the reasons he can’t cross. But if he is turned away in his own vehicle. He would not be qualified to cross in a package car.
so what happened was he asked me where I went 5 months ago and I couldn't remember precisely because I went a few times. and then he found a political bandana which did not say "TRUMP" or "CLINTON" on it and then began the political persecution.

rickyb

so in vegas I'm listening to the old school African music channel, and they keep having fox commercials for "news" where theres underground bloody chicken battles in vegas. chicken as in birds.

and people watch this crap and think its news.

so if people are a poor judge of whats actually news, whos to say that isn't true about economic systems as well...

so what happened was he asked me where I went 5 months ago and I couldn't remember precisely because I went a few times. and then he found a political bandana which did not say "TRUMP" or "CLINTON" on it and then began the political persecution.
Funny, instead of being clear and saying what your bandanna said. You say what your bandanna didn’t say. Typical.

rickyb

Funny, instead of being clear and saying what your bandanna said. You say what your bandanna didn’t say. Typical.
I'm sure I posted a link to it on here before but if you look up black anonymous bandana with a lot of details on it you will see it.

its nothing that doesn't violate freedom of speech.

fact is border patrol is another example of abuse of power, and police brutality

I'm sure I posted a link to it on here before but if you look up black anonymous bandana with a lot of details on it you will see it.

its nothing that doesn't violate freedom of speech.

fact is border patrol is another example of abuse of power, and police brutality
I’m not gonna search for it. The fact is, they didn’t stop you for what the bandanna didn’t say. I call border patrol for all shenanigans I see.

rickyb

I’m not gonna search for it. The fact is, they didn’t stop you for what the bandanna didn’t say. I call border patrol for all shenanigans I see.
of course theres a double standard for bandanas.

government doesn't like freedom of assembly or speech.

El Correcto

god is dead
So it’s abuse of power for stopping someone with cyber terrorist paraphernalia? Oh lawdy, did you at least have the matching fedora to tip at the strippers you’ll be mouth breathing on?

rickyb

So it’s abuse of power for stopping someone with cyber terrorist paraphernalia? Oh lawdy, did you at least have the matching fedora to tip at the strippers you’ll be mouth breathing on?
a lot of anonymous activist stuff is legal. I'm not in favor of them hacking the CIA or whatever.

rickyb

fox news las vegas always plays ads on the radio for underground rooster fights. in these ads they have jaws sounding music.

how much is fox news paying the government to use public airwaves? or is this massive corporate welfare?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
fox news las vegas always plays ads on the radio for underground rooster fights. in these ads they have jaws sounding music.

how much is fox news paying the government to use public airwaves? or is this massive corporate welfare?
They actually advertise where and when cock fights will be held?