I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

holy :censored2: man, ill answer the 2 least stupid paragraphs.

yea thats very healthy of you but i would never do that in bad weather. i jog with the dog, so i like to save my exercise for him. you should join protests then youre killing 2 birds with one stone.

rich people do dumb :censored2: too. and can you imagine poor people who dont do dumb :censored2: and still cant afford a decent living? believe it.

george w bush was dumb and he is rich and even fooled enough dumb people to get elected 2x.

what you said about asians is true statistically and i have no idea why. maybe they have different values about school; i have no idea.
FYI... You didn’t answer anything. That is the problem with what you preach. You have NO ANSWERS. You have no concept of consequence. You spend your time protesting and DOING NOTHING. try doing something. Protesting and complaining is the easy way out.

vantexan

FYI... You didn’t answer anything. That is the problem with what you preach. You have NO ANSWERS. You have no concept of consequence. You spend your time protesting and DOING NOTHING. try doing something. Protesting and complaining is the easy way out.
And he will keep protesting until someone who spent their savings and years of hard work building a company will hand over control of it to a bunch of employees who don't know how to run a business. Which is never going to happen so he can stay in his mom's basement railing against the unfairness of life.

And he will keep protesting until someone who spent their savings and years of hard work building a company will hand over control of it to a bunch of employees who don't know how to run a business. Which is never going to happen so he can stay in his mom's basement railing against the unfairness of life.
He will get a hot cocoa, walk his dog to a protest, and 4 hours later think he did all he can do. He probably wont even know what he was protesting.

rickyb

protesting and complaining is the hard way because most people are so cynical (like yourself) that they dont believe in protest. one of the messages of star wars was to "let go" of the outcome (which is possible death), be present in the moment (because the brain can hold us back), and have faith in protest.

thats great you and your corporations or whatever are donating money. its probably the most meaningful thing you do in your life. but youre obviously not quite there as you have a user pic of a boat (which might mean youre an :censored2:), and the charity you donate the money to is too reformist. it doesnt actually have anything to do with the cause of the injustice or even pushing policies.

you can say i dont do anything or dont have answers but thats probably just your way of not dealing with what i am saying.

rickyb

they actually already do this. i think the govt has tax incentives for it as well. if you were reading the right news you would hear about it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Most poor people are poor because they are dumb.
Or honest. And not ass kissers.
I know you said most and I agree. I do know a couple of really intelligent people who are really poor.

" God doesn't have respect for money. If he did, he would have gave it to a better class of people" --Clint Eastwood

Dr.Brownz

what you said about asians is true statistically and i have no idea why. maybe they have different values about school; i have no idea.

So how is it that having "different values" leads to them beating this in your view violent oppressive system!?!? It's like by working hard and being useful, society rewards you! Bizarre notion I know

Dr.Brownz

yea thats very healthy of you but i would never do that in bad weather. i jog with the dog, so i like to save my exercise for him. you should join protests then youre killing 2 birds with one stone.

ri.

Lazy ass American. Literally millions of Dutch people bicycle to work every single day in the Netherlands, even in the winter when it snows.

rickyb

so my coworker used to live in "communist" romania so i asked him some questions:

-theres more homeless in here than in communist romania.

-not really any surprise but he said workers work as hard there as they do here aka pretending to work

-you had a right to a job (which is what FDR proposed also before he died) so unemployment was very low

-it took 30 years to afford a car

-there was no passports so you had to escape if you wanted to leave. at least we can leave here, but lets not kid ourselves that govts restrict free movement of people but not capital.

-the shelves were empty, so people saved all their money.

-some people took out 30 year mortgages.

-he said they didnt have recessions like we do here because everything was planned.

now having said all this, asking average people what life is like in a country they live in isnt always gonna give you the same answer. theres alot of things my dad thinks he knows but doesnt actually. ditto for BC members who think the economy is bad OR some who think its good.

rickyb

So how is it that having "different values" leads to them beating this in your view violent oppressive system!?!? It's like by working hard and being useful, society rewards you! Bizarre notion I know
yea but hard work doesnt translate into rewards in this system.

vantexan

so my coworker used to live in "communist" romania so i asked him some questions:

-theres more homeless in here than in communist romania.

-not really any surprise but he said workers work as hard there as they do here aka pretending to work

-you had a right to a job (which is what FDR proposed also before he died) so unemployment was very low

-it took 30 years to afford a car

-there was no passports so you had to escape if you wanted to leave. at least we can leave here, but lets not kid ourselves that govts restrict free movement of people but not capital.

-the shelves were empty, so people saved all their money.

-some people took out 30 year mortgages.

-he said they didnt have recessions like we do here because everything was planned.

now having said all this, asking average people what life is like in a country they live in isnt always gonna give you the same answer. theres alot of things my dad thinks he knows but doesnt actually. ditto for BC members who think the economy is bad OR some who think its good.
Ask yourself why they're no longer communist.

rickyb

Ask yourself why they're no longer communist.
i dont have to ask myself, can ask them. which is exactly what americans should be doing in part instead of repeating propaganda lines from their govt and private sector.

the thing is theres lots of common failures with capitalism and "communism" and the question is why